27. love and regret

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

I ran behind the guy. "Heeseung stop!" But he wouldn't listen to me. He got on his car and started driving fast as I got on mine and drove behind me hoping he'd be alright. Deep down my heart I knew I was slowly giving up again. Frustratedly driving quickly behind him, I noticed the familiar path. The car stopped right in front of my house as the guy got out and speed walked inside with big steps as I followed. He ran up to his room as I did the same wanting to atleast talk and explain it to him.

"Heeseung please listen to me." But the guy just wouldn't hear me out. I was shaking at this point. The male took out his suitcase and started shoving all his clothes inside messily. I tried getting closer to him but he violently pushed me away as my hand smacked themselves to the wall hurting themselves. "Heeseung please listen to me.." I slowly said out as the guy stopped and walked closer to me.

He came so close as I now finally hit my back against the wall and stared back at him. "I hate you Kim Seohyun." My heart broke at what he said and he just got back to packing as I stood there emotionlessly staring at the guy leave me alone. I didn't even stop him once. He grabbed his backpack and left the place without even looking back at me even once.

And I didn't even do anything. I just stared at him leaving me all alone in my house. I fell on the floor unable to stay stood anymore. I knew it was all over. The one thing that I always did, I did it again. I gave up. I gave up on Lee Heeseung. And I let him leave right in front of my eyes.

-

A couple days passed by and I have been working from home yet once again. It was 4:46am as I checked the time. And then at the files in front of me. Coffee didn't help me anymore. I didn't need it. I couldn't sleep for days now and I didn't even try to sleep. I looked at my phone and yet again no calls from the guy that was always on my mind. Jungwon was the only one who called me nowadays to check up on me which wasn't even off any use.

Kim Sunoo, my brother was out with his friends and he knew nothing about what's going on in my life. I stared at Heeseung's number. I called him almost every day but the guy never took any of my calls. He detested me now. I detested myself now. It was all hatred I had for myself at this point. Nothing else.

I called the guy again as the phone rang by my ears. But no. He didn't take it. He never did. I sighed finding it hard to breathe as I didn't bother to take medicines for my severe migraine.

-

My eyes closed but immediately opened hearing my phone buzz as I noticed the time. 7am. I checked my phone to see a text from Jungwon.

The funeral is at 6pm today. Are you coming?

I didn't bother to text him back and left him on seen as I blinked for a couple times. It was all so messed up. But maybe I would be able to talk to Heeseung today atleast. So I decided to go.