15. flour shower

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung's POV

"Wait Seohyun. Why dont you come along with us too?"

I stopped, hearing the tall guy as my eyes widened. I gave off no reaction at first and just tried processing what he said until I finally came to a decision. "No." I said starting to walk to the car again but Lee Heeseung ran over to me stopping me. "Come on. It'll be fun." I shook my head but the guy just looked at me with hopeful eyes making it difficult for me to say no.

Why though?

I shook my head once again but the guy held my hand stopping me from getting inside the car. "You're coming with us, get in." He made me sit by the driver's seat as Niki sat behind. It all happened so quickly that I couldn't even process. And the next moment I knew Heeseung was driving.

The car stopped in front of house as the two excitedly got out while my anxious ass took two whole minutes to get out. Following them, the door of the house opened revealing a guy which I'm assuming is their friend. "Y'all are late, anyways get inside." The guy said as they got in while I followed them.

The house was indeed big and the unknown males all sat around the living and kitchen area. The guys talked with each other before I saw a familiar face.

"Kim Seohyun huh?" The guy came closer holding his cup of drink as I raised one of my eyebrows. "Sim Jake I see." He just nodded and smiled as I just sighed being somewhat thankful that I knew him at least. "You both know each other?" Heeseung from behind said gathering everyone's attention as Jake nodded. "Well yeah isn't it normal for CEOs to know each other?"

They just nodded. "Well she is Kim Seohyun." Heeseung introduced me to everyone as I looked away feeling uninterested. "Oh is she the girl who was being a pain in your-" The black haired guy quickly covered the pale looking male's mouth as they nervously laughed. I glared at Lee Heeseung for a bit before walking away to the kitchen.

-

They all seemed okay. Well yeah unbearable but had manners. And just talked of unknown stuffs while I checked my emails. "Noona?" Someone called me as I looked up to see Sunghoon stare at me. I'm not even that old, tf he means by noona. "What?"

"Do you like Heeseung hyung?" Huh. I didn't say anything as I felt the named guy choke on his drink. This was so weird.

"As a friend."

"I don't know." I said out looking back at my phone as everyone just stared at my emotionless self before talking about themselves again.

-

The ride home was once again awkward. "Since you have met my friends, you need to make me meet yours." I was confused for a damn minute until I spoke without looking at him. "What made you think I've friends in the first place?" Heeseung was silent for a while as I felt him staring at me before scoffing. "Come on think a bit, I'm sure you can think of someone as your friend."

He said as I looked down thinking who could I actually name as my friend. I didn't wanna embarrass by saying I didn't have friends. That would just make me feel awkward. I looked up as I finally found an answer but was a bit hesitant. "Uhm I don't know Jungwon and my brother I guess." Saying slowly I let the cold air hit my face once again. "And?" He asked again.

"I don't know."

"And me. I'm your friend too, accept it." That didn't just make my heart skip a beat. The guy focused on driving as I stared at him for a while. Why did this simple statement make me feel so wanted? But at the same I didn't really want to be his friend. It was confusing. I was confused. But looking down, I felt myself smile slightly before quickly getting back to normal giving him no reply.

-

Heeseung's POV

"Let's get some work done." Seohyun said while standing at the end of my room holding two huge files as I understood what she meant. She really isn't going to make me study these files. I quickly got up from my bed and shook my head. "Oh no no we ain't doing this " I grabbed the two files from her hands and threw them on my bed shaking my head once again.

"Let's make something instead. I'm hungry." Somehow Kim Seohyun is going easy on me as she let me drag her to the kitchen without budging. The girl sighed as I smiled happily before wearing the apron. "Can you cook?" She just shook her head as I sighed knowing it already. "Hmm let's make something basic. Waffles I guess." I gestured her to get the pan ready as I started preparing the batter slowly.

"Could you open the flour bag?" I gestured the bag to her as she slowly grabbed it trying to open it but the next moment I knew half of my clothe was covered in flour while the girl in front wasn't even familiar anymore. I stayed silent for a while noticing CEO Kim now covered in white powder. The girl blew air from her mouth as the powder flew everywhere.

I let out a chuckle before grabbing the bag from her still body and ruffled her hair as all the flour spread around my hands. "Cute." I said as she glared at me before smirking. And the next moment I felt her arms wrapped around my body as the girl hugged me. I panicked knowing I was fully covered by flour now but the girl wouldn't let go.

"Kim Seohyun holy shit leave me!" I lightly screamed trying to push her away but the girl just laughed slightly seeing me covered in flour as well. I started laughing feeling ticklish at the way she was hugging me. But soon her laugh stopped as she quickly let go. "Oh ah I'm sorry about that." She embarrassedly looked away as I smiled realizing she had hugged me without realizing it herself.

"You're cute." I said as she looked at me which I was waiting for while holding the hand full of the edible powder. The moment she looked at me, I attacked her with the flour as a revenge as she scoffed before attacking me as well. It was a mess. The entire place was a mess. But it was cheerful. Her small laughter every now and then made my heart skip a beat.

In the midst of fighting we felt someone staring at I stared in front to see two men blankly staring at us. Jungwon was standing beside the unknown yet somehow familiar man as I figured out how they got in. "What?" Seohyun realised where I was looking and looked at that direction. And her smile faded right at the moment as I felt the cold girl coming back.

"I called you so many times." Jungwon slightly whispered as Seohyun sighed clapping her hands to get rid of the flour as I dumbfoundly stood there quietly before hearing the girl again.

"What do you want dad?"

| | • • • • • | |

Woop da na na na na ~