44. princess doesn't cry

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Sunoo's POV

I plopped myself on the couch as I scrolled down my phone while waiting for my sister to get home so that I could take her out for shopping. Sounds like an ideal brother, doesn't it? But no, I needed her to choose clothes for me because I wasn't that big of a fashionista. Okay maybe I was but I really needed to get her out of the house. I sighed looking at the chandelier at the ceiling.

The door to the house opened as I immediately jumped and stood up. An exhausted Kim Seohyun slowly walked inside without noticing me. "Noona!" I said out excitedly as the girl flinched not expecting her excited brother at her house. "Why are you here-" before she could finish her sentence, I immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her outside.

"What the heck Sunoo?" She confusingly said out getting dragged as I just chuckled pushing her inside my car and got to the driver's seat myself. "What do you want Sunoo?" Seohyun looked at me as I gave her a creepy smile while blanking as her stare got colder. "Ew scary woman." I scoffed starting the car as she gave up and rested her head closing her eyes. I stared at her for a while before softly smiling. "You're going to help me increase my closet choices." I said out driving as she stayed unbothered.

"Did you die all of a sudden?" I asked looking at her lifeless soul. "Shut up." She said out with her eyes still closed making me chuckle as I continued driving before stopping in front of the mall. "Why now? I'm exhausted." Kim Seohyun slowly got out of the car as I proudly stared at her. Successful in getting her outside her house. "Shhh come on. It'll be quick." I pulled her inside as she sighed completely giving up.

Seohyun's POV

I walked over the aisle of jewelries without bothering to share my own opinion to my brother who eagerly waited for me to choose one. "Yah Kim Seohyun use your brain okay." He said out getting annoyed as I hummed still not saying anything until he pulled me somewhere else. "Here you go." Sunoo brought two cups of cold coffee giving one to me as I took it while he had his one. "Now be attentive okay." He said out as I watched him through my tired orbs which were about to shut off any moment.

Hyuna's POV

I stared at the row of rings as I tried choosing a decent one for Heeseung. It sure was difficult choosing a ring. But I was excited. Who wouldn't be excited to choose a ring for the guy she's about to get married to. Heeseung was that guy for me. I chuckled at the thought of him as the thought of Kim Seohyun entered my mind as well. "Tch bitch.." I whispered feeling disgusted to even think about that woman. Clicking my tongue, I noticed one specific ring that caught my eyes.

I reached out for it but before I could completely grab it, another hand held onto me along with it. I looked up to see the familiar figure. Kim Sunoo, Seohyun's brother. I immediately gave the guy a cold stare before trying to snatch the ring. "I took it first." He said out sipping his coffee simply as I frowned. "Just give it." But the boy wouldn't let go off it.