16. different feelings

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Heeseung's POV

"What do you want dad?"

My eyes widened hearing Seohyun as she sighed leaning against the chair facing the older Kim as me and Jungwon stood there at a distance. "Damn how could I not recognize him?" I whispered to Jungwon as he just shrugged it away. Looking around I felt a stare towards me as I found Chairman Kim looking at me for a while.

"Almost didn't recognize you Heeseung-ah." His voice changed into a sweet tone which sounded pretty fake as I panicked and bowed slightly while flashing an awkward smile at him. "Why are you so scared? Come sit here." I hesitantly was going to approach him as I felt his daughter sigh looking away. "I know you're not here for a chitchat, what do you want?" Her words made me go back to my previous position as her dad's stare got colder looking at her.

"Your brother is coming back this month." He said out intertwining both his hands together while resting them on the table. Kim Seohyun nodded slightly as I remembered that the girl had a brother too. Pretty mysterious since I haven't really heard much about him. "Yes he is. I have told Jungwon to take care of his place." Jungwon nodded while standing by my side as the guy also nodded in agreement but clicked his tongue.

"Why don't you two just live with me?" He asked out waiting for a reply but got none as the girl just sat there silently. The tension between the father and daughter was enough to make me feel weird. They really weren't that close, were they? "Seohyun I won't bite you, why are you both so distant from me?" Seohyun just sighed not saying anything as I looked down not knowing for whom to feel bad in this case.

Chairman Kim stopped trying and got up as the girl in front of him stood up as well. Jungwon approached the older Kim to help him his way out as the chairman stopped and looked back at his daughter. "I have decided your brother is going to join the company this year."

Seohyun's POV

My eyebrows furrowed hearing the old man reveal his decision as I quickly denied to it. "No he won't." Dad just chuckled making me glare at him with my cold piercing eyes. "That's up to me to decide." He really thinks I'll let him play with my brother like he played with me? "I am not letting you pressurize him like you pressurized me." My cold tone spat out as Jungwon tried to warn me for control my temper. The old Kim's eyes widened at my arrogant tone.

"Kim Seohyun I'm your father." I scoffed biting my lips looking away listening to him. Balling my fists tightly I tried controlling my temper as his not so fatherly behavior triggered me. "Then actually act like one." I said out walking away upstairs not bothering to look back at anyone anymore. "Kim Seohyun you can't act like this with me!" My father's voice deeply echoed as I didn't look back and just slammed my room door. Leaning towards it, I let out a big breath feeling agitated.

Looking at the fists, I noticed the red marks on the skin before sighing frustratedly.

-

I sat on the floor of my small balcony staring at the sunset feeling emotional at the moment. The burst of overwhelming feelings was what I felt at the moment and it made me feel like shit. The sounds of the birds departing made its way to my ears as the sky that was once bright slowly changed to a dark colour. The cold air hit me as I didn't bother covering myself with anything extra.