32. nightmares

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

I stared at the ceiling without thinking of anything. Covering myself to get cozy, I stayed silent in the dark room as it rained heavily outside. It had seemed to rain a lot nowadays. I couldn't even count how many days I had been not able to sleep properly. I'd either walk around instead of sleeping since it'd always end up on me getting stuck on a daily dose of sleep paralysis. It was scary and lonely. Suffocating I'd say.

Finally closing my eyes, I felt myself drifting to sleep on my own.

-

I stared at the window as it rained heavily. Lying on my bed I felt comfortable for once as I closed my eyes lazily. And the next moment I opened it, I saw a much darker ambience. Still raining but the room was darker. All I could see was a faded shade of yellow light from far away. It was dreadfully lonely. "Sunoo..?" I tried calling out my brother's name but no one answered.

I blinked once again as I felt the air getting colder. It was chilly now. I heard laughs and giggles coming from in front of me as my vision got clearer. It were all the guys. Sunoo, Jungwon, Heeseung, his friends. I could see all of them. They stared at me and it made me feel dirty. As if I didn't belong there. Heeseung came forward with a smile as I hopefully reached out my hand towards him. But the guy just scoffed.

"I regret falling for you Seohyun."

His words came out straight piercing me as I felt my eyes getting teary. His face, it was full of disgust towards me. I looked at Sunoo as he satisfyingly smiled at me.

"You are just a waste of time sis."

His voice also echoed as I kept hearing these two sentences. They were all pointing and laughing at me. It felt horrible. I felt myself break into tears while shaking my head. "No.." Crying, I felt my cheeks get wet and I wanted to runaway right then and there but I couldn't move. Their words got louder and so did my screams.

"Stop it!"

I said out immediately sitting up in my bedroom as I choked not being able to breathe. I rubbed my chest trying to breathe probably as it got stable. Looking around, I saw my familiar bedroom and sighed out finding out that it was just a dream. A nightmare. I was sweating badly. Grabbing a glass of water from the side of my bed, I drank it quickly as I noticed the sunny weather.

It was sunny after so many days. Had to start this day off with a nightmare once again. Looking at the time, I realised I woke up just in time for work and quickly got ready for going out.

-

Jungwon's POV

I tapped on the table to get a zoned out CEO Kim's attention as she looked at me. "The extra file you were asking for." She sighed reaching out for the file as the girl read it out. I was worried about both her and the deal today. It was a very important deal today but she looked so out of the place. "Noona are you okay?" I asked the girl as she didn't answer. Giving up on receiving an answer from her, I was ready to walk out of the room when she called me again.