34. hurts so much

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Seohyun's POV

I entered the bus at the last time so that I wouldn't probably be alone with any of them. But was luck on my side? No it wasn't. My heart dropped and I got in and saw the only sits available in the bus were at the back between the two guys I didn't want to sit with. At this point, I couldn't believe if my luck was that bad or was I just cursed. I looked at Heeseung as he softly smiled and then at Soobin as he did the same.

Oh god.

The bus started all of a sudden as I had no other choice but to sit so I sat between the two guys even though I didn't want to. Well this is gonna be very suffocating.

-

The bus stopped arriving at the camp spot as I quickly got outside not being able to tolerate the car sickness I was having. Breathing heavily for fresh air, I was all ready to vomit as I gestured Jungwon to get me a bag but a different arm gave me the bag as I quickly took it finally letting it all out. "Thanks." I said out but stopped looking at Soobin flashing me a smile. "So it is you Kim Seohyun." He chuckled as I saw Heeseung behind him holding a bag to probably give me. Oh my lord.

I ignored them both walking away to my group. Hwang Hyuna quickly came and pulled everyone to the main place as I slowly walked while Sunoo mocked me for acting like an old grandma. "Come on sis. You can do better." Bruh.

-

"Welcome everyone and I thank you all to volunteer for this free donation camp. We'll start off easy. The first game will be tug of war. So send your strongest people out on the field. And to not forget the fact that the CEOs have to participate in all the games."

Everyone cheered as I was already on my giving up point. Outdoor activities was just not my thing. Standing in front of Jake's group, I felt the guy smirk as I scoffed. "Ready to lose, CEO Kim?" Is he really challenging me out here. I scoffed getting in my position as the other held the rope. And the game started.

-

It was exhausting but the taste of victory was sweet. Our group had made it to the finals but I wasn't quiet happy. Seeing Lee Heeseung's group right in front of me didn't make me feel any better. The game started as I felt our team struggling right at the beginning. "We can do this!" Jungwon screamed pulling the rope as we pulled the opposing team to our side. For a moment I thought we'd actually win but me slipping on the mud and getting pulled all towards the red line proved me wrong.

I slapped my fists in anger while sitting on the bowl of mud and so were the others. I felt Lee Heeseung come closer to me to probably help me get up but he stopped in front of Hyuna lending her a hand to get up making me scoff. I furiously got up on my own and speed walked towards the tap.

"You did good." The guy's voice was heard from beside me as I kept washing my feet. "When will you talk to me Seohyun?" Heeseung said out as I closed the water tap and faced him. "Why should I? Go talk to Hyuna." I walked away from him as he chuckled follow me. "You're jealous."