Chapter 4: Fate, the destiny

Fate... destiny.. philosophers say destiny and fate is in your own hands... your deeds only pave your path to your destiny.. really?.. is it really so? Does one and only your deeds pave your way towards your destiny or there are other factors that decide your destiny... that destiny which make you repent even for your death.....

Mano takes the Arti ki thali and was about to step out of the haveli when kaka stops her
"Kaha ja rahi ho Manorama bahu?"
"Ji kakasasurji woh Bondita ke liye Shiv ji ke mandir main puja dene ja rahi thi..."
Kaka was impressed
"Jao jao... " he approved happily

Manorama joins  the other ladies who were going to the mandir. The ladies were sympathising on Bondita's condition. Suddenly they saw policemen clearing the way. Mano became cautious.  Viceroy is comming. She looks at the bomb covered with red cloth.
A procession is comming. Her sathi was also there on the other side of the road. They were signing each other.

But fate....

One police officer suddenly notices her sathi. He raises the alarm
"Force get him... woh wahi krantikari hain..."
The Policemen runs towards him ... her sathi runs away..

The policemen fires in air creating panic among the commoners...
People starts running here and there.. Mano was caught in among the chaos. .. she gripped the thali firmly... but the crowd pushes her and the thali falls from her hand.......................................................

Bondita opens her eyes. And looks here and there. Sumati ma gives a smile of relief. Bondita looks at her.... her stare was indifferent without any expressions.

Sumati ma calls Anirudh sitting at a corner
"Jamai babu... Bondita ko hosh ay geya"

Anirudh comes hurridly towards Bondita...

His happiness just knew no limits. He gets her hands..
"Bondita ... Bondita.. main hu tumhari pati babu.. Bondita..."

Bondita just stared at him... cold without expressions

Doctor enters and checks her then calls Anirudh aside

"Dekhiye Mr. Roy Choudhury apki patni ka jitna na saririk aghat hain usse jada manasik agaght hain... she is in deep trauma.. apko ya fer unki ma ko bhi dekhke unki koi khusi nehi hain... humko dekhna hoga ki unki yardash thick hain ki nehi... sun bol payegi ya nehi... aap sabko unke paas rehna hoga... use woh payar dena hoga... mujhe lagta hain it's because of trauma only... sayed unke psychology main aise koi badlav aye jo use puri tarah se badal de...."

Anirudh was shocked

"Woh thick to ho jaigi na doctor.."

"Hum pure tarah se nehi keh sakte ki woh fer pehli jaisi ho sakti hain yah nehi... but we'll try our best... filhal hum use ek din observation main rakhenge.. aap unhe kal ghar le ja sakte ho.."

Doctor left

Anirudh sat on the chair outside the cabin.. the words of Doctor started ringing in his ears

"sayed unke psychology main aise koi badlav aye jo use puri tarah se badal de..... Hum pure tarah se nehi keh sakte ki woh fer pehli jaisi ho sakti hain yah nehi"

Anirudh started sobbing and beating his head with his fist...

"Bondita ke bachpan bachane ke liye jo kiya... purani Bondita ko wapas pane ke liye jo kiya... wahi kiya dhara keya mujhse meri purani Bondita ko chin legi... use uski hasi chin legi.. use uski khusi chin legi.. use uski bachpan chin legi !!!......"

Anirudh started sobbing hard.... the laughing sound of Bondita started ringing in his ears...