Chapter 15: Some little moments of happiness

The sun rose from behind the twin supuri trees. The birds started chirping merrily. Kaka advanced slowly towards Anirudh's room. He slowly opened a part of the door and sneeked in. He saw Bondita sleeping with a smile on her face and holding Anirudh's finger. Anirudh was resting his head on the wall and his hand was on Bondita's head. It was quite evident that Anirudh fell alseep while caressing her hair.
Kaka blessed them. He gave a wide colgate smile and left from there dancing.

Bondita woke up to find her lying on the bed. She looked at the clock. It's 9. She hurriedly got up. Anirudh  was combing his hair. She was just looking at him and realised men take more time to comb their hair than women do . Anirudh's whole attention was on his silky hair. Bondita slowly stood behind him and she could not control her laugh to see Anirudh's fondness about his hair. She laughed out loud.

Anirudh looked behind. He saw her laughing after a long time. He also started laughing with her.

"Has keu rahi ho Bondita ?" He asked while laughing

"Aap aur aoke baal ko dekhke has rahi hu..." answered Bondita

Anirudh stopped suddenly... "mere baal"

"Aap kitna obessed ho apki baal ko leke..."

Anirudh looked at the mirror and then at his hair. "Kitne sundar baal hain mere aur woh has rahi hain.." whispered Anirudh

Sumati ma entered
"Jamai babu. .."

"Ha ma boliye..."

"Main Bondita ko le jau.. use nailaha hain... docyor memsaheb ati hi hogi..."

"Ha ha ma... Bondita jao..."

Bondita left the room dancing. Sumati ma turned to leave but Anirudh stopped her..
"Accha ma suniye"
"Boliye jamai babu.."
"Mere baal kaise hain?"
"Ji????"
"Matlab mere baal acche dikhte hain na..."
"Ha... ha.. acche dikhte hain..." Sumati ma could not get the head or tail of his question

"Fer has keu rahi thi " Anirudh wondered

Sumatia left the room confused...

Bondita was arranging her books and copies. Now she needs to resume her studies. Dr. Bose entered.
"Keya kar rahi ho Bondita? "
"Kitabe thuck kar rahi hu... kal se school ja paungi na main.."
"Ha.. ja paugi... per jada uchal kudna bilkul nehi.."

Dr. Bose did the treatment of her wounds

"Bah jakham to bohat thick ho rahe hain... per oinment regularly lagana nehi to daag nehi mitenge jaldi... ghao ho sakti hain..."

"Aap laiye ho likhke kaise aap ki tarah sajna hain" asked Bondita

"Ha ha.. layi hu.. " Dr. Bose pulled out a copy from her bag and handed it over to Bondita.

It was a thin copy cleanly covered. Design was made over the cover with a ink pen and "Bondita " was written in calligraphy in the middle. Bondita was so impressed by the design.

Anirudh came in..
"Dr. Bose, aab aur darne ki koi baat nehi hain na??"

Dr. Bose noticed Anirudh's happy face. She looked at the smiling faces of both and quite well understood that things are sorted between them. She thanked God.
"Nehi darne ki koi baat nehi... baas yeh oinment regularly lagana.. aur yeh dawaiya aur ek mahina continue karna... school ja sakti hain... per jada uchalna kidna bikul band.."
"Woh ise bolke koi faida nehi... na uchalne se zamindarni ki khana hazam nehi hoti.." taunted Anirudh while going through the prescription
A pillow suddenly hit Anirudh
He looked at Bondita.  She moved her face in abhiman.
Anirudh chuckled.
Dr. Bose also smiled looking at their khatra meeta relation.
"Accha Anirudh babu to main chalti hu...."
"Dipa didi" called Bondita from behind. Dr. Bose suddenly felt something emotional.
She looked behind "bolo Bondita"
"Aap aur nehi ayengi??"
"Nehi Bondita " Dr. Bose caressed her head..
Bondita was sad
"Per tum mil sakti hu mujhe" she wanted to cheer Bondita up " Medical college main meri chamber pe ay jana..."
Bondita smiled. Dr. Bose caressed her head ... perhaps for the last time in forever

Dr. Bose left Tulsipur in her carriage . Bondita hugged the copy she gave and was transported to a dreamland.