Chapter 58: The Finale

As expected Anirudh won Ghanashyam Babu's case. He gifted him that house as he promised Banerjee but never let him know that they had a deal. Bondita was so happy to see this new house. She danced with joy. Anirudh gave her the biggest and the most airy room, decorated it with Teddy bears which she loves. She made a lot of friends at school and with this months passed by. Their Domestic help Maloti was mesmerised to see their bond. She just recalled how she had a child at 13. And she saw this duo. She just can't help but adore Anirudh. She just blessed them to infinite.

Today is Bondita's 13th birthday. All if her friends are invited. Anamika today is her bestie. Anirudh has developed a great bond with her family. Bondita cut the cake and gave it's first bite to Anirudh. Anirudh gifted her that dancing doll which she always longed for.

Months pass by.. Anirudh starts winning most tricky of the cases and thus became famous. His income increased by leaps and bounds. Kaka  calls him. Batuk writes to Bondita secretly. They became pen siblings and has plotted many naughty plans which they'll execute once they grow up and gets permission to walk of streets alone.

Anirudh has decided to buy a new house. He really liked the bungalow at Bhawanipur. It's a aristocrat area. Now he's a famous barrister so he needs one. From next year Bondita will be in college. So he don't want to shift now and hamper her studies for matriculation. After her exam they'll shift and thus will start their another journey....

I'm ending this book here. The next parts based on this story will come in form of seperate Short Books with the same title "Anidita: a sweet journey towards a new dawn ". I'm doing this because I'll be unable to continue series. I'll publish books on seperate tracks which will contain different incidents of Anidita's life seperately. It'll not be time sequential. I'll mention the required in story introduction.