Chapter 34.1: Bondita meets Anirudh (part 1)

Sampurna is walking to and fro totally confused of what to do...
Somnath was sitting on the sofa and hitting his head lightly with his fist...
"Keya karu... koi hain bhi nehi ghar pe..." wondered Sampurna
Haran looks on and wonders if Halder have abducted her...
"Maa... police station chale..." suggested Batuk..
"Pulice ... " hesitated Sampurna
"Ha yahi thick hoga.." agreed Somnath...
"Per main..." Sampurna was hesitating..
"Main to hu na samhal lunga.. ap chaliye to.." assured Somnath

Sampurna Somnath and Batuk got ready to go to the Police station..
"Bihari tum ghar ka kheyal rakhna.." odered Sampurna
Bihari nodded his head.. "ji malkin.."

Anirudh cut a portion of the luchi and stuffed it with aluu and put it in his mouth...
"Anirudh babu" called Nibaron...
Anirudh looked at him ...
"Lo bulawa ay geya... bacche ko khane bhi nehi dete..." exclaimed Mrs. Banerjee in a disgusted tone.
Anirudh got up and washed his hands and face and went towards the chamber...

Bondita was too excited. She just can't believe it. She'll meet her patibabu. She was smilling with excitement. Mr. Banerjee was looking at her smiling face. A smile unknowingly creeped in his face too. Amar is too disheartened over his broken dreams....

Anirudh entered the room..
"Sir apne bulaya...."
Suddenly Anirudh experienced a sudden hit on his stomach. He was shocked. He looked down and saw the little smilling kitty face looking into his eyes...
Anirudh was lost somewhere. He gave a sweet counter smile and caressed her head....
Bondita hugged him more tight...
Suddenly Anirudh realised.... how did she come here?!...

He looked at Mr. Banerjee and Amar who were looking at him in a rather confused way...
"Bondita!!!!... kiske sath ayi tum??" Anirudh tried to hold up her face but she inserted her face more into his stomach. She just don't want to face the questions...
"Bondita" Anirudh tried to hold her face up but in vain...

"Koi aur to memsahab ke sath the nehi..." replied Amar..
"Aah... kaha mile tum Bondita se....???"
Bondita pused her face more into him and took a gulp.... she is now afraid of his scoldings...
Mr. Banerjee just was witnessing the amount of trust this little girl have towards Anirudh. How much love and care can gain such a trust.

"Russel Street ke junction pe... gari se takra geyi thi..."
"Aah.. keya..." Anirudh was shocked... "Bondita " his voice was a little angry.. he tried to pull back her face ... "r a Bondita dam ghut jaiga..." Anirudh forcefully detached her from him.. but Bondita again innocently hugged him..
Anirudh hold her cheeks... he noticed the cut on her head... "chot lag geyi ..." Anirudh was too concerned. .
"Kause ayi tum... kiske sath... yaha ka pata to tumhe pata nehi tha... " Anirudh now made her voice deep but low "bolo Bondita "
Bondita kept her head down...
"R a Anirudh " Mr. Banerjee intervened.."bacchi per itna jor na do... ay to geyi hain.. jab..."
Bondita slightly looked at Mr. Banerjee...
Anirudh knelt down and caressed on the wound on her forehead...
"Itni chot lag geyi... dawai.. " Anirudh looked back....
Bondita started sobbing.. Anirudh wiped her tears ..
Amar and Mr. Banerjee looked... a smile automatically creeped on their face...
Anirudh was wipping her tears but suddenly Bondita sensed something and sqeezed her eyebrows. . She hold Anirudh's hand and started smelling it..
"Keya hua..." wondered Anirudh. .
"Alur dom.." exclaimed Bondita and looked angrily at Anirudh "aap mere bina alir dom aur luchi kha rahe ho.."
Anirudh had no answer to this.. Mr. Banerjee controlled  his laughter but Amar couldn't...
Bondita looked back.. "aap has keu rahe ho???"
Amar tried to stop his laughter by pressing his lips but it was comming out breaking the dam...
Bondita turned towards Anirudh but his rather angry stare frightened her..
"Bhug lagi hain.." asked Anirudh.  Bondita nodded her head in agreement..

"Anirudh tum Bondita to under le jao... Joy chot pe dawai laga dega..." instructed Mr. Banerjee

Anirudh hold Bondita's hand to take her inside.. she took her potli and followed his steps like an obidient child..

Amar overtook them and entered the dinning
"Kakima neya atithi AYI  hain... extra luchi banwaiye.."
"Kaun aya hain Amar..."
Anirudh entered the dinning.. Bondita hid behund him..
"Dar rahi hain woh.. " exclaimed Mr. Banerjee with a smile..
"Kaun?" Wondered Kakima..
Anirudh caressed Bondita's head and signed her there is nothing to be afraid of... Bondita came infront slowly..
Kakima was shocked seeing her..
"Yeh peyari bacchi kaun hain?..."
"Anirudh ki patni.." Amar said in a hopeless tone..
Kakima kept looking at Anirudh. Anirudh was rather uneasy. He wondered what might they have thought of him. He has a child bride!
Bondita looked at Anirudh's face.. Anirudh looked at her with a huge lot if tensions in him. How did she came here? With whom? She's also not ready to tell him... will now he have to scold her here? How come she got the address??... No first he needs to clean up her wounds.. that potli looks so strange... whatever first he needs to clean up her woundes and feed her... then the other matters can be solved..