Chapter 1

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                  The look in your eyes
                   The smile on your face

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As usual, Ishita was laying on her bed scrolling through her phone. Listening to Shawn Mendens's songs, & looking into her Instagram feed.

Should I upload a new pic of mine? She thought.

While she was still wondering that if she should or should not upload her pic, her mom knocked on her room.

"Sweetie can I come in?" Her mom asked.

Since Ishita was listening to music she didn't knew that her mom was knocking on her door. Hema knocked again on the door, when Ishita didn't reply she opened the door herself & sighed in relief when she found her daughter laying on her bed. She walked close to her bed, & saw she had her ear phones plugged in. She took one of them out of her ear, & playfully glared at her.

"Oops, did I do something..?" Ishita asked, a bit scared of her mother.

"I knocked so many times on the door, you didn't reply so I came inside only to find Maharani laying on her bed" Hema said & crossed her arms on her chest.

{Maharani : Princess}

"Hehe, this Maharani is your sweet little daughter, so would you mind forgiving me?" Ishita said, & walked towards her mom & held her shoulders.

"Acha aab yai drama band Karo aur nichai aao dinner Kai liyai" Hema said, & smiled at her & left after she saw her nodding.

{--- okay stop this drama now & come down for dinner}

Ishita sighed, & kept her phone on the bed stand, & walked out of her room towards the dinning table.

"Your favourite Palak Paneer" Hema said & placed some Palak Paneer in Ishita's plate & gave her.

{Palak Paneer - An Indian dish}

"Wow, it is so tasty as always mom!" Ishita complimented Hema's food, & happily ate her favourite dish.

"Okay, listen idiot" Varun, Ishita's Elder brother, said to Ishita.

"Yeah tell me duffer" Ishita said, & rolled her eyes & ate her food.

"Did you apply for any good university for yourself or should I do?" Varun asked.

"Nah, you do" Ishita said.

"Alright idiot" Varun said, & smirked.

"Yah! Don't call me that, an idiot never scores 95% in her board exam" Ishita said, & glared at her elder brother.

"Whatever you say... Idiot" Varun said, & innocently ate his food.

"Maa, tell him to stop calling me that" Ishita said, & whined at her mother.

{Maa : Mother}

"That what Ishita?" Hema said, & played along with her son, Varun.

"Okay, so now you are also playing with me. Fine" Ishita said, & planned on eating her food quietly & quickly.

"Yeah yeah, you both stop teasing my princess" Harshit, Ishita's Father said, & everyone started laughing.