Chapter 26

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

      Pyaar Karo toh Sacha Karo, warna
   Dil todnai walai hazar hai.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tomorrow was the engagement. Rita, Hema, Harshit & Ranvir had already asked if Ishita & Rajvir liked the rings, they said they loved it, & there was no need to exchange. Everyone one were busy, & today they were heading to get the engagement clothes.

Both the families were going separate this time because of last incident. Rita said, they would get the clothes for Ishita & Hema would get the clothes for Rajvir. To which everyone agreed.

The Singhaniya family hopped inside their car & headed for shopping.

"Mom, why didn't Varun come?" Ishita asked while scrolling through her phone.

"He said he needed to attend his basketball match so he couldn't come" Hema said.

In reply, Ishita hummed & checked her Instagram feed.

"We are here" Harshit said, grabbing Ishita & Hema's attention. They walked out of the car, towards the occasion clothes shop.

______

"How about this suit for Rajvir?" Harshit asked, while showing the suit to Hema.

Ishita said she was not interested in shopping for Rajvir, & sat down on a corner using her phone.

"Nah, it's not good" Harshit said, as he looked at other suits.

After searching for some time, they finally got 3 suits for Rajvir with matching ties:

They paid for the suits & made their way towards the shoe shops

They paid for the suits & made their way towards the shoe shops. While exiting the shop, Ishita came across a suit which she thought would look perfect on Rajvir.

Ishita asked for its price, & paid it from her pocket money

Ishita asked for its price, & paid it from her pocket money. She secretly kept the suit inside their car, & followed her parents then.

They selected some shoes for Rajvir, (colours: Brown, black, maroon, & blue)

They then bought all the necessary things, & made their way to Khanna's mansion to deliver the things to them.

___________

The Khanna family too made their way home, & were greeted by the Singhaniya family. All the ladies, Rita, Hema, Ishita, & Riddhi sat down & looked at the things they had bought for Ishita.

They were not only clothes there, but expensive diamond necklace sets too. Hema grasped at it, & looked at Rita who was smiling, as she said,

"Rita, this is too much you know. If you are spending so much only for engagement, then what will we do in wedding?" Hema said, as she looked at her, dumbfounded.

"Hema, it's nothing. I will spend more in the wedding" Rita said, as she chuckled at her expression. Hema looked at her as if she had lost her mind, but nevertheless nodded.

While on the other hand, Ishita was wondering how she could give the suit she had bought for him. Then suddenly an idea popped up in her mind, as she poked Riddhi. Riddhi looked at her with questioningly eyes. While Ishita just motioned her to meet her in the living hall. Ishita took one last glance at her & nodded, & excused herself.

Ishita quickly went to the car to pick up the suit which she had hid inside the car. She carefully took it out & headed back in the house, & saw Riddhi already waiting for her. She smiled to herself & took the suit towards Riddhi.

"Woah, what's that?" Riddhi asked, as she looked at the shopping suit-bag in Ishita's hand.

"Ah... Can you give this to Rajvir?" Ishita asked. As she brought up the suit, to make it look clearer to Riddhi.

"Ah huh, I see, someone has got a special gift for someone special" Riddhi teased, as she took the shopping bag from Ishita.

"Yah! Stop teasing, I should have asked Raghav bro, he wouldn't have teased" Ishita said, & chuckled, when Riddhi kept her hand on her heart & faked hurt.

"Then take it, & go to your so-called Raghav bro" Riddhi mimicked her tone, as she turned around to leave, but Ishita held on to her arm.

"Hey, you know I was just kidding around, you know who is smarter? You!" Ishita said, as she praised her with her sweet words.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" Riddhi said & playfully smiled as she took the suit from Ishita & made her way towards Rajvir's room. Where all the boys & mens were.

Ishita sighed, relieved. As she made her way towards her mom & Rita.

__________

Riddi knocked on the door, as Raghav opened the door. She sheepishly smiled at him, & he saw her as if she was crazy.

"What do you want, sis?" Raghav asked, as he folded his arms, & leaned on the door.

"Rajvir bhaiya!!" Riddhi yelled his name, while Raghav looked at her boringly.

"What happen Riddhi?" Rajvir said, as he approached her.

"Come with me" Riddhi said as she held his hand, & dragged her towards Raghav's room.

She left his hand once she was sure no one was there.

"Here, this is for you" Riddhi said, as she gave him the shopping bag.

"What's this?" Rajvir asked as he looked inside the shopping bag, & frowned when he saw a white colour suit.

"Got it for your big bro sis? Huh?" Rajvir teased, as he eyed the suit.

"Nah, someone special got it for you" Riddhi said.

"Someone special? Who?" Rajvir asked, as he looked at Riddhi.

"Think, think"

"Oh god, sis I can't think of anyone. Tell me now" Rajvir said, as he pleaded her.

"Fine fine, Ishita Bhabhi got it for you" Riddhi said.

"Ishita?" Rajvir asked again to confirm if he heard it right.

"Yes, she told me to give it to you. & Now since my work is done, I will go" Riddhi said, as she left. Leaving a thinking Rajvir behind.

Is she falling for him? Does she also feel those same feelings he has been feeling for her? 

Rajvir smiled to himself, as he took the suit & left from there.