Chapter 4

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                        Kehete hai ki jaab
                     Dil sai mafi mago toh
                  Rab bhi maan jata hai.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Bro, what do you mean?" Rahul asked, & gulped down the lump which was forming in his throat.

"Chill, I was kidding you both looked so damn horrified!" Rajvir said, & laughed.

Rahul & Ronit looked at eachother, & looked back at Rajvir with an unreadable expression.

After a moment, Rahul & Ronit laughed nervously, & drank their hot chocolates.

"So, what did you both excatly talk about?" Rahul asked.

Rahul was someone, who was always interested in these cheesy stuff. & Loved giving romantic advices to his best friends.

& Rajvir & Ronit being themselves, always ignored him, or just laughed at his stupidness.

After that, Rajvir told both of his friends everything. They were stunned to hear all those, as these things only happened in films. Not in reality.

But, life was not less than a film itself.

"Bro, I guess Ishita is a tough one. It won't be easy for you to make her fall in love, & that too with you!" Ronit said.

"Well, when we ask forgiveness it's the person's duty to forgive us. Cause, god also forgives us, & talking about Ishita's love. Well, she never experienced love before, so all I have to do is make her feel what love is like." Rajvir said dreamily.

"Woah, I guess Ishita bhabhi has made our brother cheesy, I guess I am not alone now." Rahul said, & laughed.

{Bhabhi : brother's wife}

"Well, Rahul I guess your work will be started by today itself. Since I met her today, I will do everything to make her mine. & You always tell me that I don't respect your romantic advices & all, well I will respect them. & I want you to advice me in everything that involves Love" Rajvir said.

"Bro, I guess he has a fever, that too of Ishita bhabhi" Ronit said, & laughed along with Rahul, while Rajvir just blushed.

"Bro bro bro" Ronit whispered to Rahul, & pointed at Rajvir.

"Rajvir is blushing!!!" Ronit & Rahul said in unison.

While everyone who were present in the Starbucks threw werid looks at them.

"Stop teasing & finish your damn hot chocolate" Rajvir said, & got up.

While Rahul & Ronit drank their hot chocolate quickly, & followed Rajvir.

"So, where do you wanna shop?" Rajvir asked Rahul.

"Let's go to Gucci" both of them started heading towards the shop. While Ronit halted there in his spot.

"Ronit..." Rahul called his name, & when he didn't found him beside, he frowned & looked back at Ronit.

Rajvir stopped too, & looked back. Both Rahul & Rajvir stared at Ronit in confusion.

Both walked towards Ronit.

"Hey bro, what happen? Why did you stop?" Rahul asked, while Rajvir just looked at Ronit with concerned eyes.

"Bro you know...that I don't have money--" before Ronit could complete his sentence, Rajvir interrupted him.

"Bro, I have told you a million times that don't care about money. Me & Rahul are there for you, if you like anything, then all you have to do is tell us, after all we are brothers Ronit. & Brothers means Family, got it?" Rajvir said, & Rahul nodded as if agreeing with him.

Ronit had tears of joy, as the three non-biological brothers did a group hug.

Both, Rajvir's parents & Rahul's parents own big companies. Rajvir had met Rahul in his university mid-term year. Those days, Rahul was a shy, sweet nerd. If you would have met him those days, you would always find him in library. Rajvir & Rahul became friends, when one of their professor had paired them up in a project. Rajvir had wanted to that with Ronit, but Ronit wanted to do with his beloved crush, so Rajvir did his project with Rahul. At first, Rajvir was cold to him, as he was a nerd. But, then when one day, Rajvir & Ronit had a fight, & there were cold wars between them, then Rahul made them both come together. From there, Rajvir started to invite Rahul along with Ronit, & the three buddies would always hang out with eachother.

Rajvir had met Ronit in college. Ronit hated rich people, as he always thought that rich people are arrogant-brat. & That therefore, he always picked up a fight with Rajvir for no reason. But, Rajvir being Rajvir, he tried to stay away from him as much as he could. As time passed, Ronit realized that Rajvir wasn't someone who would be called as 'arrogant-brat'. & Then, he apologized to Rajvir & then they were friends from there. Ronit belonged to a middle-class family. He had a sister too.

"Yah! Enough of emotional drama, it makes me look like a girl" Rajvir said, & all the three friends laughed & entered the store.

               ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When we want to forget about someone, we never forget them. & When we want somewhere to never appear again in our life, that's when they enter our life once again.

Ishita was going through the same phase.

It's not like she didn't wanted to see Rajvir, she is just worried about Myra. Myra a sweet, gentle & kind-hearted girl loved Rajvir. But, what did he do to her? Left her on read. What not Myra did to contact him? She went to her house, inquired about him to his neighbours. Only to hear the heartbreaking news of her life. Rajvir Khanna had left the country. Is this how boys maintain their Friendships? Not only Myra was hurt, but Ishita & Sritish too. Myra who needed Rajvir the most, wasn't there for her. Sritish had a crush on Myra, but he never confessed as he knew that his parents would never ever agree about them, & therefore he paired her up with his cousin brother, Karan. It was good for both of them. Myra could move on, & so Sritish.

But, did anyone cared about Ishita's feelings? No. Ishita wasn't a selfish girl, she was someone who would die to just save someone. That's one of the things Rajvir loved about his Ishita. Ishita was understanding, kind-hearted, always the first one to help others.

Ishita hid her feelings deep down in her heart, & never told them to anyone. & Nor anyone asked her. Who always understood her, who always cared about her the most among her best friends, who was always there for her, wasn't there when she needed him the most. Ishita didn't had any love towards Rajvir. She loved him as a best friend. But, that too turned into hate, when Rajvir left.

Ishita tried her best to control her emotions in front of her family. She noticed that her brother was eyeing her suspiciously. She just smiled at him, while he just nodded.

After finishing their shopping, the Singhaniya family headed home.

             ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The one thought that made Ishita kept zoning out was,

What should I tell to Myra now?

                        ~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Shower your love on Ishita & Rajvir by voting, commenting, following, & sharing with your friends!

Until we meet again,
Lots of love 💕
-Maahi.