Chapter 9

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

         Loving you wasn't a mistake,
              But a blessing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

He smashed his lips on Ishita's.

Ishita widened her eyes, she tried pushing him but he didn't bug a bit. Finally she gave up & kissed him back.

She kissed me back? Rajvir thought during their small intimate moment.

Slowly we pulled away to catch our breathes.

"What in the world was that?" Ishita asked, after catching her breathe.

"Love" Rajvir said, looking directly into her eyes.

Before she could tell anything, her phone rang.

Mom

~OTP~

I accepted the call, & walked a bit far from Rajvir to talk.

"Hello" I said.

"Where are you Ishita? Did you see the time? It's going to be 9pm"

"Ah, yeah I will be coming"

"Who are you with at this time?"

"Rajvir"

"What? Your ex-best friend?"

"Not ex, he still is"

"What does he want?"

"Mom, I will come home & explain everything to you"

"Well, if you want to be with him more, than you can, you already know how much I like him for you"

"Not again mom"

"Haha, enjoy honey. Take care"

She said & hung up

~OTP ENDED~

She kept her phone inside her purse, & walked to where Rajvir was standing, thinking deeply.

"What happen?" Rajvir asked, slowly.

"Ah, nothing it was my mom.."

"Can I meet her? Today?" Rajvir asked, as Ishita could see a hope in his eyes.

"Um, I will ask her, & tell you if that's okay?"

"Okay then, call her now. & Ask" Rajvir, said & stared at her purse where her phone was.

Ishita couldn't believe, that how hurry he was in for this marriage thing. If Myra gets to know about it, she will be broken. Even though she is getting married to Karan, but still it will effect her. As Rajvir was her first ever crush, & love. & No girl, forgets her first love.

Ishita dialed her mom's number, & putted it on speaker.

"Hello?" Her mom voice came.

"Hey mom, do you mind if I bring Rajvir to home today?"

Ishita hoped that her mom would deny it, but her guts were telling her that she won't deny it at any cost. As from the beginning, Ishita's mom had liked him for her.

& Hearing her response, her world stopped.

"Sure honey" Her mother said.

After she said that, Ishita just hummed as she couldn't even tell something, beacuse of the lump in her throat. She hung up, & looked slowly at Rajvir.