Chapter 43

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

      Life changes when we don't expect it to change.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rajvir's POV~

Days passed by, but nothing changed.

After that night, I couldn't find Ishita anywhere. Did she left me? This was the only question in my mind, which was left unanswered.

I checked the security cameras too, but there was everything black, indicating that the security cameras were broken.

Was she kidnapped? Was she forced to go with someone? Was she acting perhaps that she was drunk?

These questions weren't leaving my mind. I had locked myself in our room, & didn't came out for 2 days.

Yes it's been fricking 2 days, since I have seen her, since I have touched her, since I have kissed her pink plump lips, since I have cuddled with her. She can't even imagine how much I am missing her. I just pray to God that wherever she is, she is safe.

I have hired multiple detectives to search where she is, but nothing is working. Riddhi, Raghav, mom, Myra & Sritish are worried as well as me. & always try to come in my room, or make me eat something. But, I don't move, or blink, or cry. It's like I am numb. I don't feel anything, but, guilty & pain. Guilty for leaving her out there on the street not even knowing that she was confessing her love to me, & then again for leaving her to drink water. I should have just carried her with me! & Pain... Pain is of that I can't hug her... Cuddle with her.. kiss her... Tell her how much I love her, & ask for her forgiveness...

I... I don't know if I will be able to survive if she doesn't comes..

As I was drowned in my thoughts, there was a soft knock on the door. I didn't reply, the person entered.

"Beta, you haven't ate anything since 2 days. It will effect your health." Mom said, & sat across from me. I was sitting on the floor, surrounded by Ishita's photos, & one of her photo, I had clutched it close to my heart. Photos. These were the only thing that were keeping me alive.

"You know right that if you don't eat you will be weak? Ishita will be angry on us, if she gets to know that you weren't eating at all. & Do you wants us to be scolded by her? Do you want to be scolded by her? Tell me, bacha."

She was right. I shouldn't be weak, & I should find her too. I can't depend on the stupid detectives.

"You are right" I said, which came out as a whisper, but hear able.

"That's my boy, now go get fresh & come down for dinner." She said, & smiled a bit. I just nodded my head, as she walked out of my room.

I stood up from my sitting position, & picked all the photos.

I kept all the photos in the bedside drawer, & sighed.

Where are you Ishita? With that thought I went inside the bathroom for a quick shower.

___________

Ishita's POV~

It's been 2 days since I ate anything... These people hit me mercilessly.. I don't think I will be able to survive anymore... I don't know what these people want, I don't even know who they are! When I ask them, they tell me to shut up & that I am a slut, whore, bitch...