Chapter 32

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

               Back in my arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ishita groaned when the sunlight's rays flashed over her eyes. As she tried to move, but a hard force was pulling her back. She managed to turn around & saw Rajvir sleeping while his mouth was open a little. Ishita smiled, & closed his mouth gently, but then he opened his mouth again, Ishita again closed it. He again opened it. Then finally after trying for the 5th time Ishita closed it, & he didn't open it again. She then took in his face features. He was looking so different from the teenager Rajvir, she used to know. That teenager Rajvir wanted to take over his dad's company, & this Rajvir was already the CEO of it.

Time passes by quickly if we start living in the present.

When Rajvir left, she would cry every till she fell asleep. Deep down, she couldn't stop herself from liking him....

Her parents had been a great support to her. Hema was being a very caring, loving & extra attention giving mom when Ishita was dealing with sadness.

She would get up in the morning & tell herself that it's a brand new day, that means a brand new start. But, always end up crying in night to sleep.

These memories just bring back all the pain & sadness to Ishita. She felt happy when Rajvir was back. But, was happy, sad, betrayed, & scared. These emotions were ruling over her, but when her mother adviced her to do what her hearts tells to do, she felt relieve. & Felt like they was nothing to regret about.

She didn't knew for how long she was staring at Rajvir's face, until she saw the smirk on his face. She widened her eyes thinking that he was awake all along!

Ishita tried to get out of his grip, but whenever she did so, his grip around her waist would get more tightened. She mentally smiled at him, but acted as if she was irradiated by his actions. After trying for a few more times, she stopped. She didn't make any sound, only her breath & his breath could be heard. Rajvir mentally thought, that why wasn't she moving anymore & slowly opened his eyes, & found her glaring right at him. He sheepishly smiled at her & placed a kiss on her forehead, his lips lingered for a while there. Ishita instantly felt relaxed, & safe. She had always loved forehand kisses. & In their childhood, Rajvir would always kiss her forehead before going to home or before bidding bye to her. Ishita closed her eyes. Rajvir then kissed both of her eyes, then he nuzzled his nose against her's, kind of teasing her, then kissed it. Rajvir then finally kissed both of her cheeks & stared at her lips.

Her lips were looking so welcoming to him. It was as if the lips were shouting for him to place his lips on them. Rajvir then looked at her closed eyes, & then back at her lips. As when Ishita was slowly opening her eyes, she saw Rajvir leaning in, to place his lips on her's. & Before she could make any movement, Rajvir kissed her & after a few moments he found Ishita kissing him back, he smiled between the kiss.

The kiss was filled with love. Maybe for now it was a one side love, but would soon will be two side love.

__________

After the almost make out session, Ishita got up from her bed with a tomato face, & jogged towards the bathroom. She closed the door behind her, & leaned on it & kept a band on her chest, breathing in & out. She then looked at herself in the mirror which was inside the bathroom. She touched her lips with her fingers, & smiled. For the first time in all the times Rajvir had tried to kiss her, this was the kiss which Ishita was waiting for. When she will found herself kissing him back willingly. & She did it today. She felt like jumping up & down. All of her thoughts & smile faded when one question popped up in her mind,

Why am I so happy just because he kissed me?

You are in love dear. Her heart said.

It's just an attraction! Her mind said.

If it was not love, then you wouldn't have kissed him back & then smile like a maniac. My heart said.

I...uh.. Her mind couldn't say anything this time. Because Ishita knew that it was something beyond just a mere attraction.

It was love.

She gasped at her thought & looked again at herself in the mirror.

"I am in love...." She whispered to herself.

But, the main question is will Rajvir be happy to it & then leave her hanging like he did before?

_______

Ishita brushed & then showered & after finishing her showering, she  then wrapped around a towel on her body, & came out of the bathroom. Rajvir was nowhere to be seen. She frowned, to where he would have gone but brushed it off, thinking something might have come up.

She then went to the closet & opened it, & saw a dark blue crop top & a ripped style jeans. She smiled knowing who had kept it, then she found a sticky note beside those clothes. It said,

Note - I borrowed these from Riddi for you. Dress up & come downstairs, I will be there.

Sweet. This one word would describe Rajvir's behaviour for Ishita.

Ishita smiled again yet a wild one, & wore the clothes he had given her to wear. She then took her lahenga & put it inside a bag, & walked out of the room towards the downstairs.

As she reached the living room, she saw the Khanna family been seated on the sofa & having family time. She smiled, & walked towards them.

"Good morning" Ishita greeted to everyone.

"Good morning sweetheart" Rita greeted with a very warm smile.

Everyone else too said their Good morning's to her.

She settled down beside Riddhi.

"You look amazing in my clothes" Riddhi said in Ishita's ear. Ishita just smiled at her.

"So, I didn't knew you were coming last night dear. Otherwise I would have decorated Rajvir's room" Rita said, & Ishita blushed.

"God, it was not a marriage night that you would have decorated it with roses & all." Raghav said, as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, & on the marriage night it would not only be decorated with Roses, but with alot more many things, right ma?" Riddhi said.

(Ma: mom)

Rita nodded & laughed a bit. Rajvir & Ishita sat down for some more time & then took their departure towards Ishita's house.