Chapter 6

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                      Day or night
             I will always be by your side.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At one side, Rajvir was really happy.

& On the other side, Ishita was drowning in thoughts.

Ishita told Sritish about the incident. He was shocked, but then he calmed down & told Ishita to tell it to Myra before she gets to know herself, otherwise she will think we hid it from her & will think it as if we betrayed her trust.

Ishita was in front of Myra's house. Thinking whether to go & tell her the truth or just go back home, & face whatever happens.

But, what if she won't trust me again? No no no I can't let that happen. Ishita thought.

Ishita rang the doorbell, & stood straight. Her hands were sweating due to nervousness. She never had been this nervous, not even in her exams. Or boards.

Soon, Myra's mom opened the door, & smiled widely at nervous Ishita.

"Hey Ishita, come in dear" Myra's mom said, & gave space for Ishita to come inside, & closed the door.

"Sit on the sofa, I will get something for you to drink" Myra's mom said, & gestured Ishita to sit, & went to kitchen to bring some juice for her.

Ishita sat on the sofa, & started staring here & there.

After a while, her phone beeped. Indicating that they was a message from someone. Ishita unlocked her phone, & saw Rajvir had sent a message to her.

Think of the devil & the devil is here! Ishita thought.

Rajvir cutie pie 😍 - hey, are you free tonight?

Ishita frowned looking at the message, but then she quickly replied it as,

Ishita lovely 😘 - I don't know, what time?

Not even a few seconds, Rajvir replied.

Rajvir cutie pie 😍 - what time are you free?

Ishita lovely 😘 - um, maybe around 7pm?

Rajvir cutie pie 😍 - alright, then shall I come
                                    To pick you up at 7?

Ishita lovely 😘 - Nah, there's no need of that.
                               I will come in a cab...
                               But, where?

Rajvir cutie pie 😍 - that's why I want to pick
                                     You up, it's a surprise.

Ishita lovely 😘 - ah, alright then pick me up
                               From ****** place.

Rajvir cutie pie 😍 - alright, thanks lovely!

I chuckled at my nickname, which he had for me from the childhood.

Ishita lovely 😘 - :) I gotta go now cya.

Rajvir cutie pie 😍 - Alright. Take care.

I kept my phone inside my sling bag. & All the nervousness which was gone for a while was back now.

Myra's mom came from the kitchen with a glass of juice in a tray.