Chapter 35

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

     Everything just looks a dream, when I am with you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rajvir's POV~

I tried to move but, there was something that was on top of me or had his/her arms or legs around mine. I opened my eyes slowly, & saw my legs were tangled with Ishita's & she had her arm around me, & my other hand was around her waist, pulling her more closer to me.

I smiled. I would love to wake up, with her in my arms every day, every hour & every second. She is just too perfect for me.

There was a strand of her hair that was on her forehead, I plugged it behind her ear & stared at her with full love in my eyes.

Maybe she is a bit stubborn, but yet cute.

She shuffled a little, then opened her eyes & looked at mine for a while. She then smiled at me, & I looked at her a but taken back.

She didn't remove my arms which are around her, instead she smiled.

After the recover from the shock, I too smiled at her. Instead of pulling back, she snuggled more into me & closed her eyes.

I just kept looking at her, but nonetheless hugged her tightly.

We slept for some more time in each other's embrace.

________

Author's POV~

The sun's rays disturbed Ishita's deep sleep. She groaned & sat up. Rajvir was not beside her, to which she frowned. Then she heard showering sound from the bathroom, & thought that Rajvir must have been showering.

She got up, & kept the blanket at a side, & cleaned the mess that was on the bed. She took all the flower petals, & put it inside a bag.

As she was doing all this, she didn't realise that Ranvir was already out of the shower, & was staring at her insanely.

She then finished her work & glanced at the clock it showed 7:30am. She looked over the shower door, & saw Rajvir standing there looking at her.

She blushed & looked down & fidgeted with her fingers. Rajvir smirked, & went towards her with slow steps yet long strides. He pulled her towards him, & held her gently around her milky waist. Ishita's face was still down, & Rajvir was staring in her eyes.

"Good morning, my lovely Ishita" Rajvir said in a husky voice in Ishita's ear. Ishita shivered a bit but, nevertheless replied,

"Morning" she said, which came out like a whisper.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door, & Ishita's eyes widened. She looked at Rajvir who was still smirking & looking at her in love like there's no tomorrow.

She tired to remove his hands from her waist, but he didn't budge or let her go. She pleaded with her eyes to leave him so that she can open the door. Rajvir smiled & said,

"Give me my morning kiss first" He said, & smiled more when he saw Ishita was blushing.

There was another knock on the door this time. & Ishita looked at Rajvir & then at the door which was closed.

Ishita crashed her lips on Rajvir's. Rajvir was a bit taken aback that she did listen to him. He deepened the kiss.
They then were lost of breathes, so they pulled away. But, this didn't stop Rajvir, he kissed her on her neck. Sucking it & then licking it & leaving marks.

Now, there was a third knock on the door. Ishita pushed Rajvir even though she didn't want to. She opened the door, & saw it was her mother-in-law, Rita.

Rita smiled at her even though she had seen the hickey on Ishita's neck but, decided to ignore it as she didn't want to embarrass her daughter-in-law.

"Good morning, aun--mom" Ishita greeted her with a nervous smile.

"Good morning, sweetie" Rita said, & gave her a silk, pink & blue colour saree.

Ishita took it & looked at her mother-in-law, waiting for her to continue.

"Wear this & come down. You need to prepare some sweet, it's a part of the ritual.  Otherwise I wouldn't have said you to cook, as it is the cook's job" Rita said & smiled at her, & left when she saw her nodding.

Ishita closed the door & leaned on it & let out a breathe of relief.

She then looked at the edge of the bed, where her once upon a time best friend, was sitting.

She kept the saree inside the closet, & quickly walked inside the bathroom.

Rajvir smiled. He then got up & went down for breakfast.

__________