Chapter 15

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

    When you are lucky enough to meet
   Your one, life takes a turn for the best.
   It can't get any better than that.

-John Krasinski

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After chatting more for a while, the Singhaniya family left the Khanna's mansion & headed home.

When they entered the house it was unusually silent.

"Ishita? Varun?" Hema called out, worried that where her kids were.

Varun came out of his room & went towards them.

"Where is Ishita?" Harshit asked while keeping his shoes in the shoe stand.

"In her room"

"Didn't she invite her friends over? & Rajvir too?"

Varun sighed & asked them to sit down first.

He then told everything that happened. From Myra to staring numb, till Rajvir getting angry on Ishita & leaving the place.

"Oh my god, I didn't knew that this would happen" Hema said, bewildered.

"Did you check up on her after Rajvir left?" Harshit asked.

"No, she said she needs alone time & since then she has locked herself inside" Varun said, rubbing his forehead.

"I will go, & check" Saying this Hema stood up & headed towards Ishita's room.

"Beta, open the door" Hema said, & knocked.

She heard some shuffling sound, then the door opened.

There she was. Her cheeks had the dried tears stains. She looked lifeless. She was excatly looking how she looked when Rajvir had left. She grasped & said,

"Ishita...."

But Ishita didn't react. She went towards her bed & sat on it, & silently started sobbing.

Hema went inside & sat across from her, as she said,

"What happened, beta?"

{Beta : child}

Ishita didn't say anything again, as she started to sob louder this time.

Hema hugged her & rubbed her back.

After a few minutes she pulled away, as she asked once again,

"Tell me what happened?" Hema asked as she caressed Ishita's cheeks.

"She.... She said.... I slept... With Rajvir" she completed her sentence with much difficulty, & sobbed louder again.

Hema rubbed her back, as her sobs became silent she asked,

"Who said it, beta?"

"Myra" Ishita said, which more came out like a whisper but enough for Hema to hear.

"Ishita you know that people tell something which they shouldn't when they are angry right?" Hema said, as she paused to look at Ishita, who silently sobbed while nodding her head, she continued, "then you shouldn't be angry with her. She is your childhood friend na?" Again Ishita nodded while saying nothing, "I am sure, beta, she must be regretting for what she said in anger. You know her from the beginning, & you knew that she would react like that when she gets to know about your marriage with Rajvir. So, when you expected this then why should you be angry with her? Instead you should be by her side, beta. The way she reacted is just a sign that she still has feelings for Rajvir, even if it means she is marrying someone else doesn't mean her love for him will change. You know Rajvir was her first right?" Ishita nodded again, "then forgive her, will you do that?" Hema asked as she looked at Ishita with hope in her eyes.