Chapter 3

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                        I love you
                      Why can't you too?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rajvir hesitantly nodded.

It didn't take Ishita to make her eyes wet by crying.

"Ishita please don't cry" Rajvir said, & tried approaching her but she showed her hand to him, as if indicating to stop.

"I don't need your concern Mr. Khanna" Ishita said coldly.

"Ishita..." Rajvir called her out.

"Don't you dare take my name with that mouth of yours!" Ishita yelled, catching all the attention.

But, Rajvir didn't care about the stares that he was getting from unknown people. All he cared was that how much he had hurt Ishita by leaving her behind. He didn't knew that Ishita would be this hurt. Only if he had not listened to his father, then maybe the things would have been different.

"Ishita please let me explain--" before Rajvir could complete his sentence, Ishita slapped him.

He didn't knew that Ishita hates him now. Everything is clear. She doesn't like him anymore. The liking she had towards him as a friend, that was also gone now. Rajvir was at the verge of crying but he controlled himself hard.

Ronit & Rahul came & stood beside Rajvir, confused to why their best friend got a slap & even that from a girl around of his age.

Ishita had to take all the things out of her heart that she had kept for years till now. She took a hold of Rajvir's hand & dragged him towards the exit of the mall.

As soon as they reached out of the mall, Ishita yanked his hand. Which broke Rajvir's heart in a million pieces.

"You! You were the cause of Myra's broken heart Rajvir Khanna!" Ishita yelled at Rajvir.

Rajvir was confused that what was she talking about but stayed silent.

"When you couldn't even manage a friendship with her then why did you make her fall for you?!"

Myra loved me? Rajvir thought.

"If you are wondering what I am talking about, then listen! Myra loved you very insanely. But what did you do? Before she could even confess to you, you broke her heart by leaving her on the read! Only... Only if you had left her a note! That you were going, then maybe she wouldn't have suffered so much Mr. Khanna!" Ishita said & started hitting him on the chest. After she was tired she fell on her knees & cried her heart out.

Rajvir had enough of this so he held Ishita's shoulders & helped her in getting up & hugged her. She tried pulling away but stopped when she realized that Rajvir was only going to hold her more tighter.

"Rajvir... Leave me...." Ishita said, & hoped that maybe now Rajvir will leave her. But he didn't even budge from his place, & tightened his grip on her waist.

Rajvir was scared that he might not see Ishita again.

"Never. I am not going anywhere now" Rajvir said & deepened his head in the crock of her neck.

Ishita didn't say anything. But, Rajvir decided to say something that would be shocking for Ishita.

"My dad had told me to cut all my contacts with my childhood friends. So I had to Ishita. I know you will understand. I promise you that I won't leave you ever again"