Chapter 23

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                   Tumse Mai pyaar Karo,
                  Mai tumhe manao,
      Mai tumhe mairi baho Mai chhupaloo
      Tum bhi mairai liyai jiyoo yai mairi
   Woos Raab sai dua hai jiss nai banaya
       Hai tumhe mairai liyai.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The days were passing. Time was flowing like water. Ishita was happy, spending time with Myra & Sritish. While, Rajvir was drowning in thoughts about her. He wanted to stalk her, but he couldn't do it. He wanted her close to him but, couldn't let that happen. These days were not less than prison to Rajvir.

2 days had already passed. In these two days, it had become a routine for Ishita to get up early, do yoga, then have breakfast, & hang out with her best friends.

For Rajvir, he would eat, sleep, then check Ishita's Instagram & see her posts. Not the latest but, old ones. Rajvir didn't mind, at least he was happy that he would see her pic.

Today, Ishita had decided to get up late & do her breakfast & spend the day watching K-dramas.

She woke up at 10am, did her breakfast & opened her laptop & started watching her favourite K-drama named "My little princess."

She had already watched it a few times, but that was never enough for her so she watches it whenever she wants to again & again.

________

Rajvir woke up the other day, did his breakfast while staring at the pics of Ishita in his phone & slept again.

Raghav & Riddhi would laugh at his behaviour. He was more acting like a kid who doesn't gets his what he wants so he sleeps all day to avoid thinking about it.

Rajvir would always find Ishita in his dream. He was not spending time in real life with her, but in his dreams.

It is said that if you miss someone the whole day, they come in your dreams. & That is what was happening with Rajvir.

Later in evening, Raghav burst the door open to Rajvir's room to which Rajvir flinched & fell on the ground.

"What is your problem bro!?" Rajvir asked, while rubbing his forehead which was in pain.

"My problem is seeing you sleeping all day. This is called cheating! You should spend the day alive, laughing! Not, half death on the bed" Raghav said.

"Aish, whatever" Rajvir said, & slept again.

Raghav sighed, & went towards his bed, & screamed in his ears,

"RAJVIR KHANNA WAKE UP!" Raghav screamed in his ears, & poor Rajvir woke up again while flinching. He sighed tiredly, & went to bathroom to take a shower.

Raghav smiled in satisfaction & left the room.

After a total of 20 minutes, he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist & sweat pants.

He sat down on his bed, & took out his phone, & checked Ishita's Instagram ID.

She had finally uploaded a few new pics of her's. Rajvir took a closer look on each photo, & smiled when he saw Ishita smiling at the kid who was having ice cream.

After checking the pics of Ishita, he stood up wore some proper clothes & walked out of the room.

In the living room, he met his two siblings, Riddhi, Raghav.

"Ready huh?" Raghav asked, to which Rajvir nodded.

"Let's go then" Riddhi said, & stood up along with Raghav. Rajvir looked at them confused.

"Where let's go?" Rajvir asked looking at Riddhi, who was looking at Raghav.

"Shopping!" Both the siblings said in unison, to which Rajvir shook his head at them.

"Fine" Rajvir said, & the three siblings went out of the house.

__________

"Guys we are shopping from 2 hours! Aren't you guys done!?" Rajvir asked, while holding the shopping bags of his brother & sister.

"It's just the beginning, there's alot to come, bhaiya" Riddhi said & laughed, while Rajvir looked at her in disbelief.

"Chill, we will go now to a cafe then again some shopping then we are good to go" Raghav said, as he helped Rajvir in carrying the shopping bags.

Rajvir huffed & looked away.

After a few minutes of walking, they came across a cafe. It was not cheap or expensive, just simple. Like Rajvir.

They all settled down on a four chair 2 table, & called the waiter.

"What would you like to have?" The waiter asked.

"3 Cappuccino, 3 cheesecakes, 3 pastry, 4 cupcakes, then 1 hot chocolate" Raghav said. The waiter nodded & noted it down on his notepad & asked,

"Anything else?"

"That's all for now" Rajvir answered, & the waiter nodded & walked away.

They chatted while waiting for they deserts & drinks to arrive. After a few minutes, which looked like months to the 3 siblings, the food arrived.

"Enjoy" the waiter said after placing all the food items on the table, & walked away to take other customer's order.

"Yum, this one is so good" Riddhi said while munching her cupcake.

"I know right" Rajvir said, hike the 3 siblings ate & spent the time together.

_______

"You shouldn't have slapped him! Poor boy" Ishita said, while watching the K-drama still.

Suddenly, Varun barged into her room, & she looked at him annoyed.

"What do you want?" She asked, while looking at him from her laptop.

He didn't say anything, instead he turned off the lights of the room & ran downstairs.

"Bhaiya!!!" Ishita shouted at him, while.placing her laptop on the bed & ran after him.

(Bhaiya : brother)

"I was watching happily! Why do you have to ruin that!?" She said, while still trying to catch her brother.

Instead of answering her, Varun stuck his tongue out at her, while she got more angry & tried her best to catch him.

Hema came downstairs, & sighed at her both children again running here & there. They were in their 20's for god sake & still behaved like kids.

"Varun!" Hema called out his name.

"Varun!!" She called this time a bit louder than before, & he looked at her.

"Are you both 5 year old kids?" Hema asked, as she made her way towards the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"& Ishita if you are so free to run like a kid, then come here & help me out" Hema said.

Ishita smacked Varun's head & went towards the kitchen to help her mom.

(A/N: Rahul is changed to Rohit.)