Chapter 38

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   I love you because, you are you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After washing the remaining dishes, Ishita went towards their room, followed by Rajvir.

She plopped down herself on the bed, & sighed.

"Are you tired?" Rajvir asked, as he sat across her. Ishita just nodded her head.

"I was thinking... How about we go on a date?" Rajvir asked, & looked at Ishita with hope that she won't reject it.

"Yeah sure" Ishita said, & warmly smiled at him. Rajvir too smiled back at her, & handed her a black card & stood up.

Ishita looked at the card confused & then looked at Rajvir.

"Go shopping with Riddhi, & you better use the card I gave you" Rajvir said, & walked out of the room.

She smiled looking at the closed door. Indeed, Rajvir was nice. The man who she once had crush on was her husband now. The man with who she was dearly in love with was her husband now.

But, she was sad with one thing & that thing was something she didn't get answer of,

Does my father-in-law hate me? Ishita thought.

But, if he hated her then why did he allow his son to marry her in the first place? & That too just in 2 months?

But, what if he only agreed his son to marry her just for his son's sake?

These questions wouldn't leave Ishita's mind. & Thought at tonight's date would be a good source of distraction.

She went out of the room & walked towards Riddhi's room. Ishita knocked, & Riddhi opened the door & smiled upon seeing Ishita.

"May I come in?" Ishita asked playfully. Riddhi smiled, & opened the door wide for her to come inside.

Both sat down on the near couch that was placed inside Riddhi's room.

"So tell me, what brings you here bhabhi?" Riddhi asked, & stretched the word 'bhabhi' in teasing way.

Ishita just playfully glared at her & said,

"Rajvir & I have planned to go on a date since alot of things have been happening you know... So--" before Ishita could complete her sentence, Riddhi did,

"So for that you need to go shopping right!?" Riddhi asked excitedly. Ishita nodded her head & laughed a bit upon seeing Riddhi's childishness.

Riddhi was always the one who would never say no to shopping. She loved shopping, & without shopping, it was like she wouldn't be able to stay alive. & Ishita isn't suprised that she has not changed, instead she was grateful that she didn't changed, & stayed the way she is.

"Let's go baby!!" Riddhi shouted & shoved Ishita out of the room saying she had to get ready for shopping & said Ishita too to get ready, & that they were going right now this very moment.

Ishita looked at the closed door & sighed, & walked towards their room.

She got dressed up in a pink kurti & black leggings & did a light makeup (paired up with black heels) & walked out of the room.

She went downstairs towards the living room, & was greeted by Riddhi, who was wearing a golden & black mixed kurti paired up with black sequin heels. Ishita smiled at her & walked out of the house with her.