Chapter 30

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

         You are in love with him,
    No one can change it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ishita's POV~

I don't know what to do. I feel like I am falling for him. The way he looked at me, the way he smiles, the way he gets possessive when a guy talks to me or even take a glance at me, makes me fall for him more & more. I am not sure.. whether I just like him or love him..

I don't think I love him, I never felt that before. I had liked him but backed off because Myra liked him. But, I didn't knew that in the end I will end up with him.

When we were in highschool, he was the prince of my dreams. But now? I don't know. He tells he will make me fall for him, which is slowly becoming true. For now, I believe that I only like him.. & I have no idea what I will do when I start loving him.

I have no idea how I will confess to him when I fall for him. & I doubt if he will be happy, Or will just leave like he did before.

But, the question is will he ever tell me the truth behind his leaving in the past?

________

After which looked like a wave, we reached the Khanna's mansion.

Before I could get out of the car, Rajvir opened the door for me & held out his hand for me to take. I looked at him, & his hand, wondering if I should take or not. Then my eyes landed in  his, We looked at eachother like that for a split second, then he took my hand in his & pulled me out of the car, gently.

We then walked inside the house, hand in hand. I tried removing my hand from his, but no use. He is really strong.

Each second his hand was gripping mine tightly. As if he was scared. & I would be shocked if it is true. Cause I never saw him being scared. Not even in our childhood. He was always the brave guy, & it was one of the reasons why I liked him back then.

Soon, I came out of the thoughts, when I saw stairs in front of me, & looked beside me, only to find Rajvir actioning me to climb the damn stairs.

I then climbed them carefully as my lehenga was long, & it was difficult to climb. Rajvir may have noticed it, as he took me into his arms in a bridal style. I didn't do anything to stop him. I was just looking into his eyes, & he was looking in front & walking.

I felt something werid in my stomach. As if something was jumping up & down. & I would be lying, if I said I didn't feel safe in his arms. Every day, he doesn't leave me without a new suprise, whether it's from his words or actions. Every day, I find something in him that makes me believe that he didn't held my hand to leave it.

Maybe I am falling for him. &, having trust over someone is a way to find yourself in their heart.

It's hard to believe but yet feels so true, that this guy who is carrying me in his arms is going to be my husband.

________

After carrying me to the room he opened the door room with his leg as he was carrying me, & made me stand on my feet near the room sofa.

He then went towards the bed & laid down. I frowned. Are we going to share this room?

He may have noticed it from the expression of my face, as he looked at me & said,

"Yes we are sharing the room. & Stop making that face, it makes me want to kiss you right here" Rajvir said, whole his eyes were closed & his hands were back of his head.

I widened my eyes at the last sentence, & glared at him before going towards the bathroom, but stopped thinking I didn't have my the clothes.

I looked at him & thought if I should ask him to bring my clothes from my house. Then I glanced at the wall clock & saw it was 12am. It was kinda late, & it wouldn't be safe for him to go outside. & Maybe mom, dad & Varun will also be sleeping right now.

She stood there thinking what she should do, but didn't noticed that Rajvir was watching her every single expression. Her expression would change from a frown, or an 'O' shape would form on her face, & then frown again.

She pouted thinking something, & he was trying his hard to not go & kiss her badly.

He came out of his thoughts & asked her,

"What happen?"

Ishita looked at him & said,

"I don't have clothes to change for tonight." This simple sentence made him smile.

He always wanted her to wear his shirt. Maybe, now his wish is going to be true.

"It's fine, you can wear my shirt" Rajvir said causally.

"WHAT?" Ishita whisper-shouted. Rajvir was in his same position.

The room became silent for a split second as Ishita said,

"No.. I don't want to wear your shirt" Ishita said, & folded her hands on her chest.

"So, you want to sleep naked?" Rajvir teased, as Ishita looked at him, more like glared at him.

Rajvir mentally laughed at her, but played cool.

"I will sleep in these clothes only" Ishita said, & started walking inside the bathroom until his voice stopped her again,

"Stop"

She stopped but didn't turn around. Rajvir walked towards her & in second, pinned her to the nearest wall & caged her. Ishita widened her eyes, & tried to move away, but it was no use, as she was totally caged by him.

"Wear my shirt" Rajvir said, looking straight into her eyes.

Ishita took a few seconds to digest what he said, as she was distracted by the close distance between the two of them.

"I won't" Ishita said, & looked far at the wall.

"You will wear it, if you don't want me to change your clothes while you are sleeping" Rajvir said, & smirked.