Chapter 34

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

        Each passing day reminds me of you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Days passed by, & in a blink it was the day of marriage.

Yes. Today Ishita is going to be married Rajvir.

The Singhaniya will be turned into Khanna.

Preparations were done. Rituals were done, & it was time for the vows.

Rajvir took 4 vows followed by Ishita, & then Ishita took 3 vows followed by Rajvir.

Right now, they were seated in a car heading over to Khanna's mansion.

Ishita's POV~

I don't know how to describe my emotions right now. It's totally mixed. Nervous wouldn't be the word to describe my exact emotions right now. Sad, happy, Nervous, anxious, loved etc.

Sad because I left my dad's house, happy because I know now that I love Rajvir. Nervous because it will be a new environment. Anxious because I don't know what will happen tonight as it is marriage night. & Loved because Rajvir was not leaving my hand since I had seated in the car.

We reached The Khanna's mansion, & Rajvir opened the door for me & held out his hand for me to take, which I gladly accepted.

The Khanna family was smiling warmly, & Rita was standing in the centre with Arti plate.

(Arti: can Google it if ya want)

Rita did Ishita's Arti & welcomed her inside the house.

The bride welcoming rituals were done, & the famous bride & groom game was to be yet played.

Ishita sat down in front of a big minimum sized bowl, which contained red colour water & rose petals. Across from her was Rajvir seated.

Riddhi smiled at Ishita, before taking the ring & putting it inside the bowl.

The bride & groom put one of their hands inside the red colour water & started searching the ring.

God where is the ring! I thought, as I was trying to get that ring.

I felt Rajvir's hand keeping something inside my hand inside the water. I looked at him, & found him nodding. I understood what he meant & took the ring from him (inside the water) & pulled my hand out & showed it to everyone.

Everyone did "woo's".

It is been said, that whoever wins in this game they will rule over their partner.

After the game, & time spend with the Khanna family, Ishita & Rajvir took their leave towards their room.

________

Ishita sat down on the edge of the bed.

The bed was decorated with flower's petals. & The room was filled with gifts. The gifts were from the relatives for the groom & the bride.

Rajvir was seated across from her on the bed. The room was filled with a comfortable silence.

Ishita had decided to express her love towards Rajvir today. She was nervous yet excited to know what his reaction would be after he knows that his newly wedded wife loves him.

Ishita cleared her throat, deciding to tell him now.

"Rajvir.... I..." Ishita was so nervous that she couldn't let those three magical words out of her mouth.

"Yeah?" Rajvir said in a cue for her to continue what she was trying to tell him.

"I..." She started again but closed her mouth again.

"It's fine if you are not ready to tell it yet." Rajvir said, & Ishita sighed before nodding.

Again silence engulfed the room.

Rajvir moved a but more closer to Ishita. While Ishita was just seeing his each & every move. She knew where this will go, but didn't stop him.

"Can I kiss you?" Rajvir asked, & Ishita shivered a bit. Not thinking, she just nodded. Rajvir smiled a bit at her, & leaned in & kissed her.

The kiss soon became hungrier. Rajvir hovered over Ishita.

The kiss was leading them to making out, until Ishita snapped out, & realised what was really happening. She wanted him to know first that she loved him, & then give her body & would to him. She pushed him, & Rajvir looked like he was taken aback.

Ishita didn't look at him, as it would only make her feel guilty. She fixed her ghagra & went inside the washroom.

Rajvir's POV~

What was I going to do? Make out with her when she doesn't even love me? God, I don't know what's happening. When I am so much in love with her, why can't she feel the same? Has she become a gold digger? But, I know my Ishita is not like that. If she was one of those gold diggers, then she wouldn't have bought me such an elegant suit that day. If she was a gold digger then she wouldn't have rejected him on the day when he proposed to her, that too with a pure diamond ring.

The bathroom door opened & Ishita came out. She had wore a bathrobe. She went towards the closet & opened it. I had already told her that her clothes were kept inside the closet when we were in the car.

She took her clothes & went inside the bathroom again to change, without even glancing in my way.

I sighed & waited for her to come back, so that I could go & shower then.

She came after a few minutes. I got up & went inside the bathroom before staring at her for a while.

After 10 minutes or so, I came out in a towel, & saw Ishita already sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up, so I slowly walked towards the closet & took out my clothes & wore them, then laid beside her & slept with a the thought,

I never wanted our marriage night to go like this.

_________