Chapter 18

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

           Slowly falling in love,
                     Slowly having faith in you,
          Slowly accepting you are mine.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ishita would be lying if she doesn't tells that she is slowly falling in love with Rajvir. But, the stubborn heart of hers is still scared that he might disappear as he did before.

After that day, Ishita didn't contact him, nor did he. Both knew that they were thinking about the incident that had taken place a few days ago.

The kiss.

For sure Rajvir had not taken permission for the kiss, but he knew she liked it. She liked every second of it. & Who knows what would have happened if her parents had not shown up.

Harshit is thinking about the thing Ranvir said, & on the other hand Ranvir is having evil plans. Ranvir knows that Rajvir will be very over-protective when it will come to Ishita. & That's why he knows what to do.

Myra & Ishita are back to were they were, & right now Myra was in Ishita's house, discussing about how Karan had proposed her.

"The way he proposed me was not less than how they do in movies!" Myra said dreamily. While, Ishita just sat there & listened to her blabbering, but her mind was in another world. Rajvir's world.

She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, it was full of love yet passionate. It was her 2nd kiss with Rajvir. Whenever she would think about the kiss, she would become a total tomato.

How much she wanted to tell Myra about it, but she can't. Not when she still has feelings for him.

One thing was clear, not everyone are lucky to be with the one they truly love. & Ishita could sense it in Myra's eyes. No matter how much Myra loved Karan, she still had that tiny bit feeling of love for Rajvir. Maybe, if Rajvir had knew it, he would have stayed back, or maybe he would have left like he had done.

"You are spacing out again?" Myra asked.

Ishita came out of her world, & shook her head at Myra.

"Did you even hear a word I said?" Myra asked, annoyed.

"Well, maybe I didn't hear. But, I bet everything was about Karan" Ishita said, & laughed while Myra joined her too.

Besties are the best, no matter where you are, or how you are, you miss them the most in every situation.

__________

"Beta, get up" Rita said, as she saw his charming prince son, sleeping in noon.

{Beta : child}

"Just a few minutes more" Rajvir said in his sleepy voice, & rolled to other side of the bed.

"But, Ishita is coming. She can be here at any moment"

Hearing this he jolted up & looked at the time. It was showing 4:30pm. He quickly went to take a shower, then came back to wear a hoodie & sweat pants. His mother was preparing something for Ishita.

Ishita didn't even wanted to come near Rajvir after that incident, but her parents forced her to do so, especially her mother, Hema.

Her parents had told her to join a university after the marriage, while Rajvir had already done his studies & was ready to take over his father's business.

{A/N: In case you are confused that what is their age or something like that, then let's just refer Ishita as 20, & Rajvir as 26}

Rajvir went downstairs, & sat on the couch.

After a solid of 15 minutes the bell rang, as Rajvir looked in his phone's camera, fixing his hair, he then opened the door & looked at Ishita who was not alone, but with Varun.

He frowned looking at Varun, but then thought that he might be here to meet Raghav & let it slide. Ishita smiled a bit, & Varun did too as they did they did their greetings & Rajvir opened the door wide enough for both of them to enter. He then closed the door & followed them inside the living room.

"I will bring mom & dad, wait" Rajvir said, as he went towards the kitchen to call his mom then to the office room to call his dad.

After a few minutes his mom & dad, & greet them informally.

"How are your parents?" Ranvir asked.

"Good uncle" Ishita said with a small smile.

"Oh god, Ishita beta, you are going to be my daughter-in-law so call me dad" Ranvir says as he gives her a wide grin.

{Beta: child}

While Rita is trying hard to not slap him. At a point, he is making evil plans to destroy the girl family, & now he is talking to her as if he is the most gentle person ever.

"Okay, dad" Ishita said, as she looks up at Rajvir. She blushed when she found him already staring at her.

"Ahem" Ranvir clears his throat when he sees the two lovers.

"Rajvir beta, take Ishita to your room, & Varun Raghav is his room, come with me" Rita said, as she stood up & left with Varun.

Ranvir too stood up & left to his office room. & In the living room there were only Ishita & Rajvir.

"Shall we go?" Rajvir asks, to which Ishita nods.

Both went towards Rajvir's room in silence.