Chapter 28

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   Everyday, I just want to stay with you. But, forcing you to stay with me is never an intention of mine.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Guests were arrived, preparations were being done without any mistake. The hall doors opened & the dashing Rajvir & The Khanna family entered.

He was wearing the suit Ishita had given him. His parents were confused to why he was wearing this, but when he said Ishita bought it for him, they just teased him more.

Ranvir was a good actor. & Slowly, his plan is going to be true. His family always thought that he was doing it for them. & Therefore he will want to see his children happy. But, not Rita know why he was like this, & no one can change what was in his mind. No matter how much she tries to tell him to stop going against the Singhaniya family. Not directly, but indirectly. But, the stubborn her husband is, didn't back off. Rita would only pray that may her family be safe.

At one hand, the soon-to-be groom was getting teases, & while on the other hand, Ishita was making her entry in the grand hall.

She breathed in & out several times, & then smiled & nodded at the guard to open the doors. The door opened, & all the attention was on the soon-to-be bride. Ishita's hands were at the point of sweating, but still kept her low gaze & repeated the words her brother had said. Be brave. Be positive. Were the words that were ringing in her mind.

While Rajvir was just looking at her. He was not moving anymore, it was like his breathe was taken away from him. His love, his life was in front of him. He was really happy from inside, but didn't express it much. Soon, Ranvir said him to sit on the sofa beside Ishita, & he gladly did.

Ishita's hand was brushing against his, & he tried hard not to held her hand in his. While on the other hand, Ishita's face was aching from all the forced smiles she made at the relatives. She was sure that the boy who has sat next to her must be staring at her only, & would be thinking about holding hand, as his & her's were continuously brushing against each other's.

All the engagement gifts were given to Ishita & Rajvir. Some were expensive gold chains, bangles, & sets. While for Rajvir, were expensive perfumes, & suits. Other gifts contained money.

All the relatives went to have dinner in the hall leaving the soon-to-be bride, & soon-to-be groom alone.

"So.." Rajvir started, as he stared at her.

Ishita hummed, looking here & there expect for him. As she knew, that she would drool over him since he was looking sexy & handsome as ever at the same time.

"Feeling anxious?" Rajvir asked, as he noticed her hands sweating earlier & still were the same.

"Yeah so? Don't you feel it too?" Ishita said, more like whispered.

Before Rajvir could answer, his besties came. Rohit & Ronit. He cursed them with 456 languages in his mind & forced a warm smile at them. Unluckily, they couldn't say that it was fake, & was indicating for them to go.

"Hello! We both are Rajvir's best friends, I am Rohit & he is Ronit" Rohit said, as he shook hands with Ishita. Which Ishita had stared for awhile but nevertheless, shook it.

"Nice to meet you" Ronit said, & just waved as he could see Rajvir throwing fire balls on him (glares).

"Ishita here" Ishita said looking both of them, & gave a small smile.

Soon they started talking, totally forgetting Rajvir who would now & then throw fire balls on his besties.

"What's up guys?" Raghav said, as he approached them.

"Nothing, just getting to know bhabhi" Ronit said, & winked at Rajvir.

(Bhabhi : sister-in-law)

"Ah huh I see, by the way did you both forgot about the dare we had?" Raghav said, as he took a sip of his wine.

"Oh! Your brother lost, & I won" Ishita said, as she flipped her hair in the air dramatically.

"So, then ready for the punishment brother?" Raghav asked, as he looked at Rajvir. Rajvir nodded annoyingly.

"So, Ishita you make him do anything you want him to do for a week. & If he doesn't follow it then you have my back" Raghav said, & winked at her.

The two besties were confused to what they were discussing but nevertheless, stayed quite, but promised themselves to attack Rajvir with questions once they were alone.

"Thanks" Ishita said & smirked looking at Rajvir.

"Now that smirk is scaring me" Rajvir said, as everyone laughed.

After a while Raghav excused himself, & the both besties made Rajvir stand up & dragged him to a corner.

"What dare? What punishment?" Rohit asked & Ronit nodded at his questions.

"Why were you both acting so friendly with my Ishita huh?" Rajvir asked totally ignoring their questions.

"You answer us first" Rohit said.

"& You! Who gave you permission to shook hands with my Ishita?" Rajvir asked, again ignoring their questions & statements.

"Do you think he will answer our questions?" Rohit whispered in Ronit's ear, looking at Rajvir.

"Who told you to shook hands with her? Huh?" Ronit spat at him, & Rohit looked at him, in disbelief.

"Bro, this guy here is an idiot" Ronit said while pointing a finger at Rohit, "but I am not so I just waved at your Ishita, so mind telling me what was the dare about at least?"

"Yeah yeah" Rajvir said, as he just said everything to them, & both the besties looked at him with emotionless faces.

"What?" Rajvir asked as he looked at the emotionless faces of his besties.

"You couldn't win the dare because you acted like a possessive fianceè?" Ronit asked & looked at him with the same face.

"Yah! What would you do if you were in my position?" Rajvir asked, as he kept his hands on his hips.

"There is a thing called ignore. & That's what I would do, & I am sure this idiot would also do that same" Ronit said, while pointing again at Ronit.

"Yeah yeah" Rajvir said, "smart asses" Rajvir muttered under his breath, which didn't go unnoticed by the besties.

"Bro you heard that? He called us smart!" Rohit said, & looked at Rajvir amused.

"I said, 'smart asses' didn't you hear the last word?" Rajvir asked, annoyed.

"This is the first time you praised us! Ishita is really having an effect on you" Rohit said as he put his arms around Rajvir's shoulder & Ronit's shoulder.

"Sometimes I think how I terribly got stucked with you people" Rajvir said.

"Oh, but you still love us" Ronit said, as the three besties chuckled & head over Ishita.