Chapter 29

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

         Pyaar Mai karava,
                     Mai tera Dil jitava

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The gifts were given, the rings were exchanged.

In the beginning Ishita was hella nervous, but after she got to know everyone she was relaxed that they liked her. & The main person who loved her dearly on the first sight was, Rajvir's grandmother. She had got to know that Rita's parents, & Ranvir's father were no more in this world, & the only old woman in their family was Ranvir's mother. Ishita felt really good with the old woman (A/N: Any name suggestions?) For once she had felt the love of a grandmother.

Hema's & Harshit's parents were no more in this world. They had got into an accident after a week of their children's marriage. Ever since then, Harshit had started to treat Hema as his world, & Hema did the same. Eventually, the two fell in love, & were proud to have eachother in their arms.

While someone was enjoying the new feeling & warmth, while someone was just looking at them with a disgusted face. Ranvir. He couldn't believe that his mother was treating a girl so good, whose aunt had made his life miserable.

People started leaving & so, the groom & bride.

As Ishita was going to sit inside the car, Rajvir came running to her & pulled her aside & shamelessly grinned at his soon-to-be in-laws, who just shook their heads at his naughtiness.

Rajvir made her stand in a corner & went towards Ishita's parents.

"Varun, you guys can go. I will drop her" Rajvir said, & Hema made his day when she said,

"If you both want to spend time with eachother, then you guys can. Just drop her by tomorrow afternoon" Hema said, & smiled at him, who gladly returned it.

& Ishita was dumbly standing where Rajvir made her to stand, & looking at them blanking. She already knew what he was talking with her parents, so she was just rolling her eyes.

Her parents were so caught up in his charm that they didn't even notice that they daughter was standing at a corner with a lehenga on.

"Thanks mom, take care" Rajvir said, as he saw the car disappearing. After the car was gone from his sight, he looked at Ishita who was yawning.

He smiled a little & walked towards her, she looked at him & again yawned.

"Am I looking so boring that it makes you yawn more?" Rajvir asked, as he took her hands in his, as she was rubbing her hands for some heat.

Ishita nodded & rolled her eyes. Rajvir sighed & took her to his car. He sat on the driver's seat after making sure Ishita had sat comfortably on the passenger seat.

"You are living with me tonight" Rajvir said, while driving towards his house.

"Whatever, you are sleeping on the couch" Ishita said, & leaned her head on the window.

"Can't we just share the bed? C'mon it's just for a night" Rajvir said.

"No" Ishita said stubbornly.

"Please" Rajvir pleaded.

"No means no. I know you too well to trust you" Ishita said, & looked out of the window.

"That means you don't trust me?" Rajvir asked. & Ishita could see from the corner of her eyes that his hand's grip on the steering wheel was getting tightened. She gulped & nervously smiled & looked at him.

"Who said that I don't trust you?" She said looking at him. More like looking at his hands which were tightening on the steering wheel, now & then.

"You" Rajvir said, full in rage.

"Haha, I was just kidding you know" She said, as she tried her best to calm him down.

"Whatever" Rajvir said, & looked away. By the minutes that passed by, he calmed down. The car was filled with silence. Not an awkward, or boring, but a comfortable silence.

Ishita looked at him. He was looking in front while driving. He would now & then styling his hair. He could sense she was looking at him, & an idea popped up in his mind to tease her as he asked,

"Am I so good looking?" Rajvir asked, as he looked out of the window & looked back at her. Only to find her, blushing a bit & looking outside the window.

He smiled & drove to his house.

Not yet, but soon she will be in love with him.

________