Chapter 42

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   I close my eyes, & still I can see you. But, all I want is you to love me like you do.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ishita's POV~

Right now, I am sitting beside Rajvir in the car. He is driving, & I am glancing at him occasionally, otherwise I am just staring at the window, & trying to divert my mind.

I looked outside the window. The busy roads, & the dim street lights, & the fresh air. It was relaxing & for a second it took all my nervousness away.

"Are they important to you more than me?" Rajvir asked, out of nowhere.

I snapped out of my thoughts, & looked at him. What was he talking about?

"I asked, are they important to you more than me?" Rajvir asked again, but this time a bit louder than before.

"W-who?" I cursed myself for shuttering.

Rajvir scoffed, & said under his breath, "now play the innocent game."

I ignored that, & waited him to say something, but he didn't say anything. This guy has already made me insane by making me fall for him, & now he is asking some stupid questions to which I don't even know answers of.

Deep in my thoughts, I out of nowhere, I asked him, "What are you talking about Rajvir?" His one sentence had drove me insane, & so I had to ask that question. I didn't want to ruin this night, in any way.

"Why couldn't you come on a date with me from the morning? & Why now?" He asked, which confirmed my heart's telling, that he was angry.

"Rajvir I told you, I wanted to spend time with Myra & Riddhi" I said, trying to reason, & at the same time worried that what if tonight's plan goes to waste?

"Yeah, & what about me? Yeah right, I am the one who is in love with you right? & You don't have any kind of feelings for me, so I guess it's alright. It's fucking alright" He said. His each word stabbing my heart. I stayed quiet. Silence engulfed the car, no one talked until we reached our destination. I thankfully prayed to God, that we arrived at least where I will confess my love to him, & I am sure that his anger will go away.

I got out of the car, & waited for Rajvir to come out of the car, but he sat there. Fear. Was the only thing I felt. I went towards his seat's window, & asked him,

"What are you doing? Come out." I said.

"I am not coming, call one of your friends & have fun." He said, not realising that his words were stabbing my heart.

"Rajvir please, this night is ours, please." I pleaded him. He shook his head, & drove off.

Just wow. Great. Amazing. Brilliant.

I looked around, people were walking inside the restaurant with their worlds, their love's. & Here, I was trying hard to control my tears, that were roaming down my face aimlessly.

What did I do? I was just planning how to confess my love for him!

I cried & cried. Not knowing, how much had passed. My phone kept ringing, indicating someone was calling, but I didn't care. I took all my courage, wiped my tears with my handkerchief, & walked inside the restaurant.

At least, I need to see how Karan had decorated everything, & also see that if he had done excatly what I had asked him for.

I went towards the receptionist, & told her my reservation. She then lead me to the private reservation place, where I had made my special reservation for Rajvir & I.