Chapter 10: Humanity sucks Sometimes

(WARNING!!! Important Topic Ahead! Reproduction and Creeps on the internet...
*May make you uncomfortable* [Reproduction & Creeps on the Internet] Please skip to next chapter if this topic makes you uncomfortable...)

Megatronus' POV:

I awoke from charging, panting from another nightmare. Something I've gotten used to. The team had been arguing for awhile. Not sure what they're fighting about, but I assume it's because of me. So, I decided to stay in my room. Eventually, Optimus knocked on my door.

"May I come in?" He asked. I got up out of my berth and opened the door. He had his fist held up as if he was going to knock again. "Good morning..." He spoke softly. I nodded in response.

"Anything interesting happen yet?" I asked. He paused to think.

"Not that I'm aware of..." He replied. "Have you seen Arcee anywhere? I haven't seen her at all yesterday..." I shook my helm. "Would you like to walk around? It's been a bit since you've left your room."

"That would be nice..." I spoke. Optimus smiled before turning towards the door. I followed him to the main base, closing the door behind me. As soon as we walked in, everyone turned towards the exit as the sound of a motorcycle engine roared through. Soon Arcee had returned with Jack seated onto the seat of her vehicle form.

"Hey guys!" He cheered. Arcee transformed as soon as he hopped of.

"And where have you been?" Growled Ratchet. Arcee pointed towards Jack.

"His Mom decided to work on a small project before I could leave the garage..." She muttered. Jack began scratching the back of his neck.

"Y-Yeah... Sorry about that, Arcee..." He mumbled. I failed to repress a chuckle, as I covered my mouth with my servo.

"Geez. Took you long enough to get here!" Miko teased.

"H-Hey! It's not my fault!" He barked.

"His Mom had him do chores..." Arcee added. Jack's face grew red. The poor boy must of felt humiliated. Having the reputation of house slave wasn't a very good feeling. Luckily, Jack wouldn't have to deal with the same pains I had to back on Cybertron. His kind seems way nicer than mine. Then again, I've been told that there are humans who behave similar to my master. Though I was please to hear that such behavior would result in punishment towards themselves.

"Are you alright, Megatronus?" I looked towards the Prime. His expression showed concern. "You seem troubled." He added. I nodded my helm.

"I'm fine..." I looked towards Jack. "Um. Jack? What kind of... chores has your mother assigned you to?" I asked.

The children all gave a strange expression. "T-that's a very fancy way of asking about my chores..." Jack stuttered.

"My apologizes!" I spoke. "I'm still not used to your generation's... lingo?" I paused awkwardly. "Did I use the right term?" I asked. Raf nodded with an awkward grin.

"Wait!" Ratchet spoke, "You've been teaching him human terms?" he barked. I raised my servo.

"Apparently this is called a hand?" I stuttered.

"Wait..." Raf spoke softly. "What do you call your hands?" he asked again.

"We call them servos..." I replied.

Raf got out his computer and started typing. I kneeled down, staring at the small screen. With what seemed to be their written language. Which was something I have yet to learn.

"I don't understand that strange writing..." I mumbled.

"Well... This is written in our human language!" Raf boasted. "This one is called English. But, there are many different versions of this language. Which is written and spoken differently for each one!" He finished.

"Is English the language we're speaking now?" I asked. Raf nodded eagerly. "Noted." Miko giggled at me, so I teased her with a silly smirk. She was struggling to keep a straight face. Which caught the crusher's attention.

"What's so funny?" He asked her. I quickly looked away before he noticed my participation.

"Okay!" Raf spoke. "Anything else?" He asked, looking up at me.

"What else do you wish to know?" I asked back. Raf has been getting in a habit to write notes of our terms on Cybertron. He seems very interested in our language. Just like how I'm interested on learning his.

"Um..." He seemed to be struggling with questions. "I don't think I'd be able to remember how to speak your original language, but..." He paused. "Is there any other terms that I'd need to know?" He asked.

"Not that I'm aware of..." I replied. "You seem to have asked every question about Cybertronian terms..." Raf seemed disappointed.

(WARNING! Important Topic starts here! Mentions of Reproduction and Creeps on the internet...)

"Can Cybertronian's have children?" He asked.

"Raf!" Jack whined.

"What? I just wanna know..." He explained.

"Explain the meaning of children..." I asked.

"Young newborn humans who are very small and only know how to cry?" Jack explained.

"We start small then grow bigger with time..." Raf added.

"How are human children created?" I asked.

"Well! When two adult humans love each other ver-" Miko was interrupted with a hand covering her face.

"No!" Jack yelped. I grew confused. The topic of creating children seemed uncomfortable to them. Well... Most of them.

"Sorry for asking..." I spoke. "I just wanted to answer his question..." I added.

"It requires two humans to create a smaller one..." Ratchet muttered. "One male. One female."

"Wait... How did you know?" Raf asked.

"I made the mistake of researching your kind's ways of repopulation..." He spoke with a disgusted face. He then looked at me. "Do you know what mating is?" He asked. I nodded, feeling a bit uncomfortable myself. "There you go..." He replied.

"No." I spoke, looking towards Raf. "Cybertronian's do not mate..." I started. "To answer your question, I was created artificially."

"Some of us are created artificially, some are created by chance..." Ratchet intervened. "The process of our population differs..."

Raf began typing again on his computer.
"We don't have the parts necessary to... mate..."

"Mega... how did you know about mating?" Raf asked.

"I... also made the mistake of researching human repopulation..." I answered, awkwardly.

"I thought you couldn't understand or language?" Miko asked.

"There are such things as graphic demonstrations..." Ratchet answered for me.

"Oh no..." Jack whined. "Sorry about that..." He spoke, awkwardly. "Some humans are disgusting..."

"Yeah... I don't understand why some people do that..." Miko asked herself. "So many creeps!" I was getting very uncomfortable.

"How about we change the topic..." I spoke.

"Yeah... Sorry for making you uncomfortable..." Raf apologized.

(To those who read the whole thing. This is an important topic, because children may accidentally come across these types of websites online... And knowing that there are things like porn, sex trafficking and rape. It makes me sick to my stomach. I want everyone to be careful not to accidentally click/tap on any suspicious links. Thank you for reading this far...)