Chapter 24: Big Kitty

"Prime!"

"Yes, Agent Fowler?" Everyone turned to the screen.

"You never told me you got cats on Cybertron." He started.

"Cats?" Arcee asked. Fowler than proceeded to show live feed of the cybertronian-sized cat, burning a hole through the ground of the Earth.

"Hey!" Smokescreen spoke. "That's the fragger that attacked my ship!"

"Language..." Ratchet warned.

"Don't know what it's trying to dig up, but it's causing earthquakes!" Fowler stated.

"We'll check it out." Bulkhead promised.

"Autobots--" Optimus paused, turning to Smokescreen. "Roll out." Ratchet summoned the ground bridge, and just as Smokescreen began to follow Optimus stopped him. "It may be best that you remain here."

"What?" He sputtered.

"Not only do you need to regain your strength," Prime started. "But your bais against this probable threat may affect the result of the mission." Smokescreen pouted in response. "Please remain here... At least until we learn of it's pattern of behavior." Smokescreen nodded in response. Smokescreen crossed his arms in disappointment as they left.

"Welcome to my world..." Miko spoke suddenly.

--at the sight--

The team summoned their weapons the moment they got through the ground bridge. "Remain alert." Optimus ordered. The team stayed together. Unaware that they were being watched. The cat only moved its pedes when the group did. Trying it's best to keep a low profile. Unfortunately for it, there weren't many hiding spots.

"There!" Arcee announced, immediately aiming for the target. Everyone followed her lead, except Optimus.

"Wait!" Everyone froze. The cat only growled in response, it's tail between it's legs. Optimus tried to take a step forward, but it hissed and swiped at him. He moved back in time to dodge. "I won't harm you." He promised. The cat's optics glanced behind the Prime and back at him. Optimus looked back to see that his friend's still had their weapons out. "Stand down." He gestured calmly. The cat vented, which brought Prime's attention back to it. "Can you understand me?" The cat didn't respond. Using it's helm; it gestured for the group to move out of its way.

"Guess that's a no...?" Bulkhead commented. All of a sudden, it ran for it. Releasing an ear-deafening roar, it summoned its own ground bridge and left.

"Well, that's new." Arcee spoke in a mocking tone.

(On the Nemesis)

"Ravage?" Knockout repeated. "Never heard of him."

"He's one of the fiercest beasts to ever fight alongside the Decepticons!" Starscream boasted. His wings fluttering in excitement.

"Uh...huh." Knockout spoke sarcastically.

"I hate to admit it, but he's not lying." Dreadwing added. "I fought along with him and shockwave." Starscream smirked, realizing that he proved the medic wrong. Knockout rolled his optics in response.

"And you're sure you've seen him?" Knockout asked. Soundwave revealed footage of Ravage dealing with the Autobots.

Starscream snickered. "Can't believe they just let him go!" He mocked.

"The Autobots have always been... Foolish when it comes to judgement." Dreadwing added. Knockout stiffened; looking back at Megatron who didn't seem to be all there. He's been doing that a lot lately. It worried him. The only other person who seemed to notice was Starscream. He wasn't sure with Soundwave.

"Do you think he knows where we are?" Knockout asked.

"Have you seen the size of the ship?" Starscream spoke as if the medic asked a dumb question. "Of course, he'd know where we are! He'd just have to look up."

"And how often does he look up?" Knockout asked, doubtfully. Starscream giggled nervously.

"H-He'd find us... eventually."

"I'll go get him." Megatron offered. Soundwave stood straight up, slowly shaking his helm. Megatron rolled his optics. "If I bring someone with me, will you allow me to find this... Ravage?" he bargained. Dreadwing raised a ridge, still confused by the Warlord's behavior. Soundwave stood silent for a moment, before pointing to Starscream.

"W-What?! M-Me?" the seeker yelped.

"If you're alright with it?" Megatron offered; almost begging him to say yes. Starscream looked to Knockout for assistance, but the medic only shrugged. He vented a loud sigh.

"Alright..." He whined; his wings lowered in defeat.

"Helm up, Screamer." Knockout insisted. "It's not like you're babysitting."

"More like monitoring my every move..." Megatron added.

"Isn't that the same thing?" Dreadwing mumbled. He was still confused.

"It doesn't really matter." Megatron started. "It's not like Soundwave can't command Lazerbeak to follow us around." The silver brute turned to Soundwave, knowingly. After spending time with his mute comrade, he knew exactly how Soundwave was with surveillance.

"He's only taking extra precautions~" Knockout reassured the two.

"As if I'd risk angering Soundwave." Megatron muttered. "He was just as good in the arena as I was." Megatron returned his gaze to Soundwave. Soundwave responded with a nod, meaning Megatron was allowed to leave. "Let's go." Megatron ordered. Starscream swiftly followed.

Starscream and Megatron flew off the ship. Megatron landed on his pedes right before Starscream did. The gladiator stretched out and hummed. "It feels so good to be able to fly again~" he confessed. Starscream smiled up at him, understanding completely.

"Well, if Soundwave allows it, we can have another race?" He offered.

"Let's find Ravage first." Megatron started, lowering his arms. "Then we'll ask once we bring him back." Starscream grinned in delight.

"So, where should we look first?" Starscream asked eagerly; his wings once again fluttered with excitement.

Ravage watched the two from afar. His helm tilted curiously. Was this really the Megatron he was told so much about? He seem friendlier than what he was told. Then again, he never fought alongside the Warlord. Slowly, but surely, he got closer. Trying his best not to startle them. Luckily for him, the two didn't seem to be paying much attention. They were talking more than anything.

Eventually, he decided he was comfortable enough to stand before the Warlord. He swiftly sped towards the two, earning a shriek of shock from the seeker. Megatron didn't seem to react much, remaining calm. The two looked at each other for a moment. "You are Ravage, are you not?" Megatron asked hesitantly. Ravage nodded in response, looking to the seeker, which Megatron quickly noticed. "Oh! That's Starscream." He announced. "He was really excited to meet you. Told me all about the rumors and stories of your many victories." Starscream wings fell back, he felt like he was melting into a puddle.

"I...U-Uh..." He stuttered. "I've... You are a very well known figure... I-I..." Ravage gave a small smirk. He walked up to Starscream's knee cap and booped it, letting him know all was well. He then turned to Megatron and curled around the Warlord's ped, before laying between the two; finally feeling safe he laid his helm down. Megatron sat with the feline.

"You seem tired, friend." Megatron spoke. "Would you mind if we carried you to the ship?" Ravage looked up to see Megatron hold out his arms for him. Slowly he got up and crawled into the gladiator's arms. Ravage wasn't very heavy, at least not for Megatron. Megatron nodded to Starscream who had already contacted Soundwave.

"We found him. Send a bridge."