NO BALLS

"I dare you to air drop your snap code to everyone in the queue" Yasmin dared, a glint in her eye. "No balls" She added, tempting Emelia even further.

"Your on" The ginger smirked, quickly typing in her passcode and opening snap. "To everyone" She asked, Yasmin nodded. Emelia held down the on and volume down button, taking a screenshot off her snap code; the ginger bitmoji winking at her.

Opening her photo's app, Emelia quickly looked around the queue of SAW-The Ride at Thorpe Park, hopefully catching the eye of someone attractive to hope to send her code to. Covering her eyes, she quickly pressed Airdrop to all contacts and watched as multiple people's phones pinged.

The ginger and brunette burst out into giggles, holding their hands over their mouths to try and suppress the sound. Emelia went to put her phone away, when she got a notification on her phone.

"'Really big sexy man' wants to airdrop an image" Emelia read out. "That doesn't sound scary at all-" She snorted, pressing accept.

Her phone automatically opened photos, revealing a group of boys all smiling at the camera. One was short, with brown hair and was waving at the camera. Another was also quite short compared to the rest, however he had little to no hair. Another was scarily tall, with brown hair and rounded glasses (Yasmin thought he looked a bit like Harry Potter, but Emelia quickly shut the girl up from going on another lecture about why Harry Potter is so good). And finally, there was a blonde boy, who was also pretty tall, and was flipping off the camera.

"He seems jolly" Emelia joked, rising to her tiptoes to try and find the group of boys. After a while of scanning, and finally moving into the inside queue to SAW, the ginger opened her notes, typing 'Blonde boy looks like a jolly man' and airdropping it back to 'Really big sexy man'.

Soon, the pair of best friends had gotten onto the ride, bucking in their seat belts and preparing for the adrenaline of their favourite ride at the park. The cart jolted forwards, and the girls were off.

Both of them braced themselves as the chains pulled the pair up the vertical coaster, ready to drop them down the dip and into a loop. Sharp winds ripped past their cheeks as brown and ginger hair flew all over the place and getting stuck on lipgloss. 

"I hope the picture didn't have us looking like trolls" Yasmin panted as the ride began to slow down and pull into the exit. The seatbelts released, allowing the pair to exit off and grab their bags and head to the photo-collection. "I'll pay for these ones?" She asked when they reached the booth, the both of them looking up to find their image.

"Yeah sure" Emelia said, searching through her bag for her iPhone. The ginger put her bag onto the desk, continuing to dig around when a familiar group of boys caught her eye. "Yas. Thats the boys from the photo!" She squealed, bringing the brunettes attention to photo 3482w.

"Look at their faces" She snorted, mimicking the way the blonde boys face had scrunched up from the ride.

Emelia playfully hit her best friend on the arm, joining in with the face pulling as her phone pinged.

BigManTommy has added you as a friend 

TobySmithhh04 has added you as a friend 

GoldWilliam has added you as a friend 

ThunderHD69 has added you as a friend