PIZZA HUT

Not long after everything was sorted out, a very stressed Tommy, Emelia and Tubbo had finally made their way to the Pizza Hut.

Will was sat at a table, drumming his fingers against the wood waiting for the Seventeen year olds. He had a bowl of salad infront of him: clearly hungry from waiting for them.

"Hiya, we had a reservation. One of us should already be here?" Emelia spoke up to the man at the front desk as Tommy and Tubbo huddled together over one of the boys phones.

"This way, please" The waiter smiled, Emelia grabbing ahold of Tommy and Tubbo and following behind.

When they reached the table, Tubbo smirked at Emelia and took a seat next to Will, forcing her and Tommy to sit on the same side of the booth together.

"Boo" Tubbo whispered to Will, scaring him.

"Holy shit Tubbo what was that for?" Will breathed, recovering from the scare.

"Why not?" He smiled, grabbing a menu.

Emelia followed suit, scanning the menu for something she likes. Soon enough, the waitress had come over, ready to take their orders.

Wilbur ordered himself a pepperoni pizza, Tubbo doing the same. Whereas Tommy ordered himself a chicken pizza.

"Erm, i'll just have cheese please" Emelia decided, thanking the waitress after he explaining about the salad bar and drinks.

Soon enough, both Tubbo and Will had left to get the latter drinks, leaving Emelia and Tommy alone.

"They seem like they're up to something" Emelia hummed, pushing around some salad.

"I wouldn't doubt it" Tommy mumbled.

"Hey. You okay?" Emelia asked , turning to face the blonde.

Tommy looked up at Emelia and sighed, "Yeah, just thinking."

The ginger raised her eyebrows, signalling she doesn't believe him. "Fine, have you seen twitter?"

"I don't have twitter.."

Tommy furrowed his eyebrows and opened up the app on his phone, giving it to Emelia.

Trending

#2 in UK
#TommyInnitWoman :After incident of Streamer TommyInnit leaving stream on, revealing him talking to mysterious woman who fans are thinking is his girlfriend. 1hr ago..

#6 in UK
#WhoIsMillie? : Streamer TommyInnit leaked a character called Millie after forgetting to shut off stream. Fans are going crazy trying to find out who she is. 57min ago...

#8 in Uk
#MillieInnit : Fans are shipping streamer TommyInnit with mysterious woman from today's just chatting stream. 12min ago...

Emelia sighed, looking at Tommy. "It'll be okay, they have no need to get involved in your personal life like that Toms, is there anything we can do?"

"I'll send out a tweet later, get them to back off a bit. I'm sorry Millie" He sighed. Emelia quickly wrapped her arms around the blonde in front of her
bringing him into a hug.

"Let's just pretend it never happened and enjoy our pizza huh? Will and tubbo should be back soon with the drinks."

"Yeah your right, thank you so much Mil"

"Any time, Toms"