COOKING STREAM

this chapter is inspired by @h_zumee :]]] FANKS FOR THE IDEA BAE en e wayz

------

"TOM"

"MILLIE"

"TOM"

"MILLIE"

"TOM'

"MILLIE"

"TOM"

"MILLIE"

"TOM"

"MILLIE"

"TOM'

"MILLIE"

"Holy shit can you two shut up" Wilbur interrupted, who was currently hunched over a computer doing some 'very important lovejoy stuff'. The older-brother figure was putting some finishing touches on the cover of their new album.

"Tom" Emelia teased, smirking at will when she said it. "We should do a cooking stream"

"Are you asking for trouble???" Jack manifold said, the bald-headed man walking into the kitchen.

Tommy's eyes lit up, "you mean you want to be in my stream?"

"Er yeah, isnt that what 'We should do a cooking stream' means?" The ginger sassed, messing up his hair.

Tommy stared at Emelia with a confused look on his face, his jaw practically on the floor.

"Okay i know i'm hot but like, ur mouth being wide open isn't" Emelia sassed, as Tommy's face shook into a blank expression.

The ginger girl opened up Tommy's laptop which was on the counter, and unlocked it with her fingerprint. She quickly opened up google and searched for the most difficult recipe she could think of.

Cookies.

-twitter-

@tommyinnit
BIG STREAM TONIGJT BOYS YOU DONT WANY TO MISS IT. SHITS GETTJNG WILD
>@jackmanifold
apparently there will be someone very attractive in this stream. you should all watch it
>@wilbursoot
vouch. it's me :D
>@tubbolive
am i invited?
>@tommyaltinnit
YES TURBO AND A SOECIAL GUEST I WONder WHO

-later that evening-

Tommy was setting up for the stream, while Will was trying to comfort Emelia, who was now slightly panicking for her first public appearance. However, we all know that mr Wilbur Soot is our beloved discomfort streamer: so instead of making her feel better, Emelia was slightly more panicked.

"Will what if they think i'm weird and gross and blehhh" She panicked, her hands slightly shaking.

"Oh no, it's only THOUSANDS of people that will be watching us LIVE. I've been doing this for monkeys, you'll be fine." Will tried to comfort, however failed ; truly living up to his title of a discomfort streamer.

"WILBUR" She shrieked. "I'm sure Toms would not be happy if i go in there changing my mind because someone is shit at reassurance"

Wilbur have the ginger a death glare, eventually the pair laughed it off and went to go start the stream.

After what felt like forever, Tommy had greeted his chat and one by one, the group started appearing. The blondes chat was starting to get antsy, as the proclaimed "Special Guest" had not appeared yet and everyone there was already known in the public eye.

Emelia was sat by the camera, waiting for her cue to come on screen. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest, nervous of what Tommys large audience would think of her.

Tommy had noticed a shift in his girlfriends mood, quickly whispering something to Tubbo as he introduced what they were doing on stream.

"So chat, as you can tell we are in a kitchen. Any ideas on what we are doing today?" Tommy questioned, distracting them from the missing person.

"Millie"

"Pst"

The red-head looked over to Tubbo, cocking an eyebrow. He quickly signalled out of the kitchen and into the hallway, "Hey there's no need to worry! They'll love you okay?"

"Are you sure? Tobes what if they think i have a weird hairline or a wonky jaw or the way i speak is funny? Then what? I get bullied online for the rest of eternity!" She threw her hands in the air, slightly panicking,

"But your Millie! The girl who managed to sweep 'Wife Haver' off his feet. The one who managed to put up with Tommy and all of us lot without even knowing what our world is like." Tubbo comforted, hoping to bring some confidence into the girl. "Now come on, let's get back into the kitchen before they start throwing flour everywhere"

"Oh my gosh you are a genius Tubbo Bee Boy, I am introverted, father of michael and husband to oreo boy." She whisper shouted, "They must be at least half way through the cookies by now, and must definitely be done with the flour, if your catching onto what i'm saying."

"Absolutely" The pair grinned mischievously, scattering back to the kitchen.

Without introducing herself, Emelia quickly snuck behind the group in the kitchen and stealing the half empty bag of flour, the chat questioning who the red-head was.

Confused, the latter turned around, only to be surprised by both Tubbo and Emelia throwing flour and creating a white coating along the counters and flooring.

"Surprise chat!" She squealed, her eyes drifting over all the messages, seeing mostly positive, others confused. The girls hair and face was covered in the powder, making her eyes seem to sparkle. Or was that excitement and happiness? Emelia couldn't tell at the moment, her main focus being on how the chat reacted.

chatter1: WHO IS THAT??
chatter2; IS THAT MILLIE???
Chatter78: OMG SHE SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR??
chatter5: WTF HAPPENED.

"Well chatter five, my not so awesome any more girlfriend decided to ruin our brilliant cookie batter and get flour everywhere" Tommy deadpanned, sounding very much alike technoblade.

And well, this set chat off.

The group decided to just do a Q&A, allowing everyone to get to know Emelia and how they became friends, the main question being "How did you meet?"

"Well chat, it started with an airdrop."

THE END

ahhhhhh
um hi
it's been like forever since i updated last. that's because i forgot about this book. it took me so long to be able to figure out how to write this chapter, but i feel like it's a good place to end it.

thank you everyone who got this far! and those who haven't.

hope you stay well and hydrated and fed and i love you all

mwah mwah mwah
teig <3 x