M'LADY

The drive to the beach consisted of a lot of laughs, and screaming to songs. Emelia was given aux ( which both Tubbo and Will soon regretted when she started playing One Direction). The ginger girl felt like something, well someone, was missing.

She loved both Tubbo and Will equally. They were somewhat her best friends. Not like how Yasmin was her best friend, though. Emelia also missed Yasmin dearly. She was still in Mexico with her family, sending Emelia daily videos of her cousins or  just the chaotic family in general.

Soon enough, the group had arrived at the beach. Waves were gently crashing against the rocky shore and children were running around. To the ginger, the beach was the prettiest place anyone could ever go to. She, to put it simply, loved it near the water and had always dreamed about living on its edge.

While she was daydreaming and taking in the beach, Emelia hadn't noticed the boys running off, leaving a very confused ginger stood by a yellow car. Sighing, she pulled out her phone to message the boys.

Silbur Woot

wtf where have u gone

By the peir

that's so farrrrr

We waiting by arcade be quick

fuck u man

Huffing, Emelia slid her phone into her back pocket and headed towards the pier. When she had gotten to the arcade entrance, Emelia rose to her tiptoes and began searching for the brunette boys.

Timmy<3

Turn around x

u wat

A pair of hands quickly covered over her eyes, making the ginger jump. "Guess who" a familiar voice teased. Emelia pulled off the hands from her eyes and turned around, being greeted by her tall, blonde best friend.

"I thought you were out with your other friends you fuck tard" She whinned, playfully hitting Tommy on the chest.

"Surprise" He laughed, pulling the girl into a hug. Once they were let go, Will Tubbo George and Jack came out of the arcade, waving the pair off and heading back to the car-park.

Once they were out of sight, Tommy turned to Emelia and mockingly bowed. "Will you go on a date with me, m'lady". He said in a posh voice and offering out his arm.

"I accept your offer, sir" She replied in the same posh voice, taking his arm. "To the arcade!"

——

sorry not sorry  abt the lonbg time on sn update.

i was on holiday and then writers block init.

anyways

love u x

teig <3