SURPRISE

Timmy<3

oi woman
do u want to be in a vlog

what the fuck
what makes you think i will go outside

because u love me bitch

when did i ever say that

:0

JOKING OH EM GEE CANT U TAKE A JOKE

so u do want to be in the vlog or not?

um
sure???
ur not gonna kill me are u??

Emelia.

Tommy.

Vlog or stream you chose

VLOG YEP WHOPPEE LETS GO!!!

-twitter-

Tommy @Tommyinnit
New vlog with special guest😎

-youtube-

A black car pulled up to a bowling alley, the camera focusing on the group climbing out of the vehicle

"Tommy what the fuck are we doing" The last person out of the car, carrying a head of ginger hair said.

"It's a surprise bitch"

"Tommy you cant speak to your girlfriend like that" The eldest of the latter said, slapping the blonde upside the head.

"Will what the fuck i'm not his girlfriend." Emelia complained, "He's too much of a pussy to ask me out"

"Then you ask him out?" Tubbo had replied.

"MY POINT!"

"Shut up Timmy. And because im a pussy?" She sassed, jumping onto Tommys back.

The group of streamers, consisting of Tommy (obviously), Wilbur and Tubbo, alongside Emelia bounced into the building, heading over to the front desk and finding their lane.

Once they arrived, each person set up their photo and name and the game of bowling began.

The first person to bowl was Tommy, picking up the heaviest ball there was. "This is the fifth video on this channel!" He reminded the camera, "If i get a strike you all have to subscribe." He said hopefully, running towards the lane. "This isn't my tommyinnit channel so make sure your subscriiiibed" He yelled as the bowling ball was launched from his hands, rolling straight down the isle as the camera slowly zoomed in, and into the middle pin, knocking them all over.

"HOLY COW" A new voice had said,  the camera panning around to show Ranboo, a fellow streamer and Emelia's cousin.

"RANBOO" The ginger squealed, running up to her extremely tall relative and hugging him, the brunette returning the hug.

"Well hello cousin" He laughed, letting go of the girl and walking over to the rest of the group.

"Surprise" Tommy grinned, grabbing Emelia's hand, and resting his head on top of hers.

For the rest of the vlog, the latter continued to play the game, the scoring being Tubbo, Wilbur, Ranboo, Emelia and Tommy (scoring 0 each round after his strike) and ended up going to nando's for dinner, the camera timelapsing their meals from above.

At the end, the vlog went black, flashing to a screen of just Tommy and Emelia in an arcade photo booth, pulling different faces. On the last snap, Tommy had whispered something to Emelia, her face going bright red as the camera flashed them both. The vlog went white with the booths flash, with text across the screen.

"Tommy asked Emelia to be his girlfriend..."

"She said no"

It then flashed to "future" Tommy and Emelia, sat in the blondes office, her head resting on Tommys shoulder. "Lol only joking fuckos" Emelia laughed, and the vlog ended.

-IRL-

"That was a pretty banging vlog mr innit"

"So true, mrs innit"

"That was so cringe"

"shut up, i have other wife's you know"

"Of course" Emelia smiled, pressing a short kiss to his lips, "Be the other wife's don't do that" She teased, running out the office and back into his home, flopping down on the sofa.

A flushed tommy came following after, holding himself on his knees and taking deep breaths. "What the fuck"

"You love me"

"I know."

—-
hahahah lol hi
well it's been a while innit
L
anyways have this short thing
idk o felt inspired it's literally 11
have a great day/night/evening and stay hydrated and fed love u all

MWAH <3