JUST CHATTING

Tommy booted up his stream from his Macbook, ready to start a mid day just chatting stream on his alt.

Views started flooding in, and the blonde started his stream.

"Hello chat how are we all today?" He addressed, watching as people's messages started to fight their way onto the screen.

Good :)
Where are u?
HELLO MR INNIT MAN
random stream pog?
u feeling good mate? why so early
<message deleted>
HIIII
Girlboss?

"Fucking girlboss? Chat do i look like a girlboss?" Tommy asked, bringing his laptop close up.

The stream went on smoothly , members of the chat throwing questions at the boy, which he (mostly) was glad to answer.

It was now around 6PM, and Emelia and Tubbo were getting ready to go out for dinner with Wilbur.

Millie<3
TOMMY
TIM
TOM
hello??
tommy?
r u streaming
oh shit your streaming
TOMMY
we have to leave soon to meet Will
are u even dressed?
YOUR NOT EVEN READY

Wait shit what's the time?

Time you got a watch clearly :~|

MILLIE
IM STREAMING STILL HELP

Tommy put his phone down, face flushed red at the messages. "Chat I was just reminded of a place i have to be. Shit. See you all later yeah? Bye!"

And with that he closed the lid to his laptop, and Emelia instantly ran into his room.

"What the balls Tommy, we have to go in like" She checked her imaginary watch, "Half an hour!"

"I look fine, it's only pizza hut Millie." Tommy scoffed at the girls dramatics and began walking to the bathroom.

He splashed some water in his hair, fluffing it up. Tommy exited the bathroom with jazz hands, greeted with a worried looking Emelia.

"Emelia?"

The ginger girl grabbed Tommy's phone from her pocket, showing him the messages between him and his Twitch Mods.

MOD
Tom?
Your still live.
Chat heard everything between you and that girl.

HES STILL LIVE?

Yes?

Tommy's in the bathroom, what're they saying?

"Simpinnit"
"Tommy has a woman "
"Is this a date?"
"This why he's in brighton?"

FUCK
i'll let him know!
thank you, do you have power to end stream?

I don't, but i'll let the head mod know!

"Oh shit"

—-

HELLO
SORRY FKR NKT UPDATJNG IN LIKE FOREVER
I've been so busy

i didn't know what to do for this chapter so it's just a filler, i'll try get a decent one up later

anyways
Ily all <3
-teig