AIR DROP

Once Will had dropped off Emelia, Tubbo and Tommy at the air bnb, the boys had rushed inside, leaving Emelia to heave her stuff in on her own.

Once she was in, the ginger was greeted by a large, open plan living room, with a kitchen to the right and a set of stairs and a bathroom to the left.

Upstairs, were three decent sized bedrooms, two of which were already claimed, leaving the final one (closest to the upstairs bathroom) to Emelia.

All the bedrooms were furnished awfully similar; with double beds covered in white sheets and a simple wardrobe and desk in the room. It was nothing fancy, but for the 17 year olds it was more than enough.

Timmy<3

Bitch

what do u want

come down to me and tob

y?

bc we wanna watch a movie

😐😑😐
you think i will be able to sit through that?
without falling asleep

idc
if u fall asleep i'm not carrying you up <3

THIS is why i dislike you

stfu
stfu
stfu

no

you love me

no

yes

no

yes

no

no

no

WHY DIDNT RHAT WORK WOMAN

bc i'm not dumb
i'm ginger not dumb timmyaintit

i hate u
come downstairs
pls:)

fine

Emelia huffed, pushing herself off the bed and downstairs to the boys. Both Tubbo and Tommy were sprawled across the two sofas, leaving no room for the girl.

"Tommy move your string bean legs"Emelia groaned, trying to pull his legs off the sofa.

"Why?"

"Because, you begged me to come watch a movie and there is no where to sit. And i will not bother Tubbo" She finished.

Tubbo was on the single sofa, his head and legs dangling off each end of the arms, and a bowl of popcorn in his hands. "Stop flirting" He smirked between a mouth of popcorn.

"Tubbo i will kill you" Tommy said in the least threatening tone, moving his legs off the sofa. "I moved my legs in spite of Millie."

"Just shut up and put a movie on" Emelia sighed, now sat on the sofa with a separate bowl of popcorn.

After a while, the three had settled on a film and had began watching it: or more so Tubbo fell asleep and both Emelia and Tommy were on their phones the entire time.