SET UP

Soon enough, the pizza had arrived and the group of four ate it as quick as it came out.

Wilbur had kindly offered to take the teenagers back to their AirBnB in his yellow car, which they were all in singing to Lovejoy and Dream songs.

While in the car, Tommy decided to address the twitter drama, sending out a disappointed tweet.

@TommyInnit✔️
Some of you are aware of what happened on stream today, and the way you guys are reacting is fucking wrong. Millie is just a friend and NOT on social media. Please respect me and her boundaries. DO NOT try to find her online and DO NOT ship us. We are friends and making us uncomfortable.

>@TommyInnit✔️ replying to @TommyInnit✔️
On the brighter side, new vlog out soon, and many more fun ones to come! <3

"Hey Mills." Tommy whispered, nudging the ginger, "I sent out that tweet"

Emelia smiled at the blonde, "Thank you" She said, leaning onto his shoulder in the tight space of the back of the car.

In the front, Wil and Tubbo were both giggling behind the music, sparing glances at the two in the back seat.

"We have to set them up, Wil" Tubbo whispered, opening his phone up to see what they had planned.

"How about tomorrow? We all go to the beach and then leave them there?Emelia loved it last time." Wilbur suggested.

Tubbo squealed as they passed an ice cream shop. "They can go there!" He added, googling the name of the shop and booking a reservation.

"Are we the match makers, in this story?"

"It's like romeo and juliet. Minus the killing bit." Tubbo laughed, peeking over his shoulder, where Tommy and Emelia were watching something off his phone.

The ginger had her head rested against Tommy's shoulder as the landscape raced past the windows. She felt comfort, even though they were in the back of a small car and hunched over a phone.

By the time they had arrived home, Emelia was yet again, asleep. Wilbur had carried the ginger to her room while Tubbo and Tommy rushed into the living room and opened up YouTube.

Incoming airdrop from Toby :]

[Accept]

"Fuck you man" Tommy laughed.