HAVE FUN

"WOMB PUSHER" Emelia yelled from her room, a heavy suitcase trailing after her. "Please drive me to Brighton trains are gross"

Emelia's mum was in the kitchen, getting ready to leave for work, "Emmy, i've already told you i can't love."

"But muuuuuuum" The ginger whined. "You birthed me orange and now your making me deal with people?"

Her mother laughed, gently slapping Emelia upside the head. "Go say goodbye to your sister, before she chases you to Brighton and back"

Emelia saluted her mum, running back up the stairs, like an animal, to her sister. She quickly knocked on her door, coming in when Ellie had said she could.

Her sister was on facetime to her boyfriend, Alex. She quickly put herself on mute before bringing Emelia into a tight hug, "If i don't let go you'll miss the train and won't be able to go"

"Shut up Ells, i'm going to meet my friends," Ellie gave her younger sister a look, a smirk growing kn her face. "Oh god no Ellie what the fuckkk!!" Emelia squealed at her sister.

"I'm kidding, have fun Meils love you"

"Love you too, see you in a week!!"

Birth Giver <3

hurry up
i'm gonna b late 4 work

okay okay chillax
i'm coming

what time is your train?

11:37
and then i'm changing at portsmouth at 12:59 , arriving in brighton at 2:32

ok👍👌
come downstairs

Emelia slipped her phone into her pocket as she skipped down the stairs, doing two at once. She grabbed her suitcase, heaving it out of the house and into the back of her mums car, ready to set off.

Timmy

when you leaving??

i'm on the way to the train station now timmy

stfu don't call me timmy

no

ur not coming

yes i am shush

i hate u

i hate u too

i'm gonna kill u when u get here

no u won't pussy

ayo??

brb at train station

Emelia bid goodbye to her mum, grabbing her suitcase and making her way into the station. She scanned her ticket and went through the gates, to see her train on the platform.

"Fuck fuck shit fuck ass piss shit" She cursed, picking her luggage up and running over the bridge to her station.

The conductor was about to blow his whistle, when he saw the very out of breath ginger pounding towards the train. He chucked to himslef, opening a door for her and letting Emelia onto the train.

Once she was settled, the conductor put his thumbs up and finally blew the whistle signalling for the train to set forward.

Timmy

holy fucking shitballs i almost missed my train

good
JOKING
JOKING
DONT HURT NE
IM GETTING ANOTHER VLOG GUN DONT HUET ME

tommy stfu
respectfully

ok woman
TUBBO IS HERE
can we call you?

sure :]
simp

Emelia's phone immediately began to buzz, Tommy's contact name coming onto her screen. She let it ring for a second before answering.

"HELLO" Both Tommy and Tubbo screamed down the phone.

"Hello" Emelia replied, still out of breath.

"Where abouts are you?" Tubbo asked

"Well i just passed Lymingtin station so i'm near Southampton Central?" Emelia guessed.

"That didn't sound so sure" Tommy joked.

"Stfu i'm not the driver am i Tommy. Anyway i'm changing at Portsmouth and then i'll be on the way to brighton."

"That's so loooong" Tommy whined, dragging out his words.

"Awh did you miss me Tom" Emelia asked in a baby voice.

"Fuck you" The blonde boy retaliated, "I'm going to end now"

"Okay?"

"BE SAFE!!" Tubbo yelled down the phone before Tommy had the chance to end the call.

The ginger sunk into her chair, opening up spotify and putting in her earphones, staring out the window and admiring the view of the New Forest.

———

sort of long chapter?? hello??

anyways thank you all for 2K views means the world <33
love you all.

also i don't have a schedule so uno i just upload whenever i have the motivation to write.

anyways, make sure to be hydrated and fed: YOUR ALL WORTHY.

Teig <33