MERRY-GO-ROUND

"Can we go on the merry-go-round?" Toby asked the now group of 6 as they walked through the theme-park. The latter had stopped bickering and started getting along, much to the headache Will and Yasmin were beginning to have.

"Toby are you five?" Tommy asked, getting a slap from Emelia.

"Yes we will go on the merry-go-round" Emelia said through gritted teeth towards Tommy, Separating from Yasmins side and linking arms with Toby. "Lead the way ToBEE" She said, raising an arm pointing forwards.

"You will not catch me on a merry-go-round ever" Jack vouched, both Will and Tommy humming in agreement.

Emelia looked to her best friend for help, Yasmin doing the same. Silently they both agreed on shoving the boys into the queue and guilt tripping them to stay.

Once the ride was over, Tommy and Jack were barely standing upright, their body still adjusting from being off the spinning ride. Toby, Yasmin, Emelia and Will were standing fine, mocking their friends childishness and how dizzy they had gotten from a Childs ride.

"You lot are pussies" Yasmin said after a few more rides, the sun had finally began to set and Emelia had gotten many texts from her sister telling her to hurry up and meet her in the car park. "I still cant believe how dizzy you both got after the merry-go-round " She teased.

A golden cast lingered over the theme park as the group of six walked over the bridge and back towards the carpark, ready to say their goodbyes. Emelia saw over the top of someones shoulder her sister and her boyfriend waiting impatiently in the car for the two girls.

"So, where you guys from?" Yasmin quickly said.

"Those two are from the north and then we're down south" Will answered, seeing the impatience of Emelia start to increase.

Yasmin raised an eyebrow at their bluntness, but shrugged it off. "Coolio, we're from south too" She said with a grin.

A car horn beeped at the group, Emelia looked over to her sister, who was now driving towards them. "Guys we gotta go! We have to see each other soon!" She said, beginning to walk over to the silver car.

The ginger pulled open the car door and strapped herself in, Yasmin following suit. She rolled down her window and waved good bye to the boys before jamming away to the music that was blasting through the speakers.

Emelia rested her head against the cool glass of the window, watching as an array of trees and cars flew past the small vehicle while Yasmin and her sister, Ellie sung along to one direction.

Emmy <33 posted 5 minuets ago

NEW MESSAGE FROM Big Man Tommy:

big: imagine still being in traffic

you: shut up Tommy
you: imagine getting sick off a merry-go-round

big: you did not just say that to THE amazing and ever so famous tommy

you: pffft famous my ass mate

big: ha ha yeh totally

you: bc that's not sus?
you: ooooh the traffic is moving

big: jack just dropped me home, r you jealous.

you: no
you: maybe
you: hmm I mean-
you: would you wanna sit in a car with your sister, her boyfriend and your best friend blasting country music?

big: COUNTRY MUSIC? IS YOUR SISTER AMERICAN?
big: or her bf?
big: I have friends from america and I hate them all

you: yeah they didn't like that I started singing the one direction songs bc I was 'off key' so now they're playing country music >:[
you: also why u friends with Americans but also hate them friends? Make it make sense bitch boy

big: LOL anyways I'm going to play Minecraft now enjoy your ride home :)

you: thanks?
you: and ew Minecraft
you: what are you? 7?
you: HAVE FUN CHILD.