DATE

AN: this chap is gonna be choppy like bits. just so i can fit in everything without having to work my brain yk

that's a joke.

it'll make sense x

"HA YOU SUCK AT BASKETBALL BITCH" Emelia yelled, pointing her finger at Tommy who pulled two tickets out of the basket-ball machine.

"Shut up," He grumbled, trying to grab Emelia's stack of tickets.

"Millie can you get me that dog from the claw machine"

"Fine, child"

"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD BITCH"

"YOU POINTED AT THE CLAW MACHINE AND SAID DOG"

"Yeah that's a fair point"

"Omg TommyInnit!!"

The pair turned around at the sound of a younger child mentioning Tommy's online name. When they turned, they saw a child, no older than 12 years old dragging their mums over to where they were sat.

"Can i have a picture with you please" The child said, separating from their mums.

"Oh of course!" Tommy smiled, putting down his tub of candyfloss and box of popcorn on the bench.

"Can you take it?" They asked Emelia, who agreed and snapped a photo of Tommy, the child and their parents.

"That was fucking weird"

"Shut up you weren't even in the photo, twitters gonna go crazy about why i was in a fucking arcade."

"Boo hoo fucko"

"Guess where i'm thinking of for food"

"Wetherspoons"

"The fuck"

"WHAT ITS NOT A DATE WITHOUT GOING TK A FUCKING SPOONS"

"What have i gotten myself into"

"Ayo why the fuck has every wetherspoons i've been to been called like the red lion?" Emelia whined outside of The Red Lion.

"Complain again and your paying for the food"

"Sorry Inniter"

"Shut up ranga"

"How're you gonna order fish and chips from a pub?"

"How're you aloud in a pub child"

"Your younger than me Millie..."

"So?"

"Favourite drink go:"

"Coke?"

"Your fucking boring, whys it not the red J2O"

"Actually, that's valid."

"Thankyou!!!"

"So, you wanna explain the video?"

"I swear to fuck if your on about bruno fucking mars i'm gonna kill you..."

"Ha ha oops better plan my funeral, 'gets killed cutely' "

"I actually worry about you..."

"BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKERS WERE GONNA COME COLLECT YOU"

"Will if you show up any where near me in that yellow car i will slash three tires and carve a dick into every one of your leather seats"

"Yep you two stay out bye bye"

"If you could do one thing in the world before you died, what would it be"

"Kiss the prettiest girl in this park"

"Ew your so cringe."

"Yeah that was cringe wasnt it" He laughed, grabbing onto Emelia's hand.

"Yeah, very cringe" She blushed, stopping in her tracks.

"Very cringe indeed" Tommy breathed, his face lowering down to the ginger.

"Yeah.. Cringe.." Emelia whispered, closing the gap between them.

Rain started to hammer down on the two flustered seventeen year olds, cooking down their flushed cheeks.

"Should we call Wilbur?" Emelia shivered.

"Probably.." Tommy laughed, taking his jacket off and handing it to Emelia. "Your cold, take it, I'll call Will."

"Okay boss man"

"Cool,"

"Cool,"

"Emmy please don't slice my car up please" Will begged when the red-head got into the car, hand linked with Tommy's.

"Will, that's the last thing on my mind" She shivered, pulling her seatbelt over her chest and plugging it in.

"Thank fuck," Will laughed, reversing the car out of the car park. "No kissing back there you two" He teased the pair, Emelia had her head rested against Tommy's shoulder and the blondes atop of hers.

"Shut up will"

"On it child"

Incoming airdrop from Millie <3

[Accept]

Incoming airdrop from Timmy<3

[Accept]

Emelia looked up at Tommy, to see he was in fact, rocking a shit eating grin on his face.

"God, and to think this all started with an Air-Drop."