STREAMER

You changed Toby's nick name to Tubbo

Tubbo: Tommy called you clingy

you: that little bitch boy
you: Thanks tubso.

Tubbo: >:)

you: So.. whys your nickname tubbo?

Tubbo: because i like tubs?

you: fair enough g

Emelia fake gaged at her cringy response, deciding she had had enough time on her phone for the day. She flopped off her bed and made her way down to the kitchen, where her sister and her sisters boyfriend were baking cookies while blasting music.

"YEH IVE MET JARED
OF COURSE IVE MET JARED. THE ONE WHO TOOK TOU AWAY FROM ME" They both sang into a spoon, flinging batter everywhere.

Emelia fake coughed, grabbing their attention. The ginger skipped over to the fridge and pulled out a can of whipped cream, beginning to shake it.

Cause he's in your bed, and i'm in your twitch chat 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁.....
Just because i've got social skills, doesn't mean i can't pay the bills (this is prob so wrong but i'm too lazy to google the lyrics <33)

"What the fuck is this shit?" Emelia asked with a mouth full of whipped cream. She was now sat on the kitchen counter, her back resting against a cupboard and the bottle of squirty cream in her hands.

Ellie and her boyfriend looked at her in disgust, quickly shushing up the Alexa. "This 'shit' is Wilbur Soot, young one" Her sister said, waving the spoon around angrily.

Emelia raised an eyebrow at the name, unsure of who they were on about.

"He's a streamer, and a musician. Quite a cool man"

"Fit too"

Emelia burst into a fit of laughter at her sisters comment, almost choking on another mouthful of cream.

"AAAAND thats my cue to leave" She teased, grabbing the can and hopping off the counter. "Save me some cookies!" She yelled, half way down the hallway.

Emelia rolled onto her bed, grabbing her phone and opening up snapchat.

you: wtf is a streamer

Child: a very cool and handsome person.

you: not helpful matey :/

Child: kskdjsnsnnskala why

You: because my sister and her boyfriend were listening to some weird arse music.
you: i was like wtf is this shit
you: and they were like 'Wilbur Soot, yOu WoNt GeT iT hEs A sTrEAmEr'

Child: you were typing that last bit for a while.

you: between eating my whipped cream and turning caps lock on and off, i think it was rather fast.

Child: shore.

you: so what the fuck is a streamer?

Child: someone who plays games or like just chats to people on the internet live.

you: sounds like a porno?

Child: IM A MINOR

you: SO AM I?
you: HAVE YOU NOT GONE TO A BRITISH SECONDARY SCHOOL?????

Child: erm anyways.
Child: download twitch and i would recommend looking in the mine craft category ;]
Child: no reason
Child: bye bitch