IM FRIENDS WITH GEORGENOTFOUND

Time seemed to drag on, and Tommy's stream seemed never ending. Emelia was close to falling alseep; her laptop was dead and her phone was on the other side of the room charging.

"Talk after stream my arse" She yawned, stretching out her entire body.

At around 1AM, Emelia's phone pinged, at last. 

Timmy; Ha Ha... found me?

you: found you.

Timmy: i'm friends with george not found
Timmy: don't be mad at me!

you: :/

incoming call from Timmy

"Ello" Tommy greeted, his face bought up close to the phone. "Your not mad i didn't tell you right?"

Emelia laughed, trying her hardest not to wake up her family. "Of course not u dick." She paused for a moment, am i mad?

"I mean maybe a little hurt you didn't tell me..."

"Shit, shit, shit" Tommy repeated. "I'm sorry, Emmy. I didn't want you to  only be my friend because of.. this. You know"

"Tommy, firstly. We became friends at thorpe park. Away from the screens. Secondly. Erm secondly.. Nope haven't got a secondly" She yawned.

"You need to sleep, Emelia."

"Sleep is for the weak, Tommyinnit."

Tommy laughed at her use of his online-name, "Shut up, go to sleep bitch"

Emelia yawned again, deciding to listen to the blonde. "Night Timmy"

"Tim-" His voice was cut off as Emelia ended the facetime. She switched off her phone and placed it under her pillow, soon falling asleep.