NEW FRIENDS

YOU ARE NOW FRIENDS WITH BIG MAN TOMMY. SAY HI!

you: ello big man tommy

big:Hello PrincessEmmy3392

you: your one to mock my snap name. year 7 me was cursed

big:That full stop seemed aggressive?

you: and im scared of the fact you have auto-caps on

Emelia locked her phone, feeling it buzz two times in her pocket yet she kept on walking, trying to find her older sister and her boyfriend. "Wanna go to kfc?" The ginger asked as they rounded a corner, hoping to not be lost again. "I'm hungry and craving a skittles krushem"

Yasmin fake gagged at the mention of a skittles krushem, earning a mocking sound from Emelia. "Their so good Yas! Your just boring getting a Fanta. Everyone knows that Fanta from McDonalds is the one that tastes the best"

"You and your fantasies about McDonalds Fanta-" Yasmin said, pulling the push door into KFC. "Fuck off. You will not laugh at me" She said sternly, glaring at the ginger who looked like she was about to wet herself.

The ginger girls phone buzzed again as they went up and ordered their food. Emelia ordered a Box of popcorn chicken and fries with a skittles krushem, whereas Yasmin ordered a chicken salad box with a Fanta.

"You know ordering a salad from KFC is not much healthier than these chicken balls" Emelia spoke through a mouthful of popcorn chicken and chips. Yasmin shrugged and stuffed a mouthful of tomato and lettuce in her mouth.

"That phone of yours has been buzzing for ages, answer it you melon" She said after her mouthful, reminding the ginger about her phone.

Emelia held the device up to her face, unlocking it and swiping open snapchat to see notifications from the four boys who added her.

you: and im scared of the fact you have auto-caps on

big: LMAO SOME WOMAN JUST PULLED THE PUSH DOOR INTO KFC

big:OMG SHE ORDERED A SALAD TOO
big:WAIT ARE YOU THE GINGER THATS WITH HER
big:WILL JUST TOLD ME GINGERS HAVE NO SOUL IS THAT TRUE?

Will: I did not just say gingers have no soul :/
Will: ignore the child pls and ty

jackTHUNDER: I vouch what will said.

ToBEE: Tommy told me to say gingers have no souls? But I think red hair is v pretty :)

The ginger snorted at the messages, holding up her phone up to Yasmin after reading each one. "They're.. a lot?" Yasmin replied, peering over her shoulder and locking eyes with the short brown haired boy. She waved slightly at them, and turned back to her best friend. "Odds on that being ToBEE?"

"Very high" Emelia replied.

"Who's high?" An unfamiliar voice said from behind Yasmin. Emelie looked up and was met with bright blue eyes, belonging to a tall blonde haired boy. He looked quite pretty, she thought. The ginger sent eye communication to her best friend, signalling who was behind her.

Knowingly, Yasmin swallowed her mouthful of Fanta turned around to the group of boys. "Your ego?" She replied, the group of boys with him bursting into laughter. "Sit, we are your new friends" Yasmin said too casually, shrugging off any awkwardness that may have been floating in the air and patting a seat next to her for them to sit on.

"Says the one who couldn't open a door" The blonde mumbled as he sat next to the boy with glasses. "Im Tommy" He said, holding out his hand.

"Toby" The shorter brunette said.

"Jack" The bald one said.

"Will" The glasses one finished. "These lot act like kids so if you get irritated then be free to leave-"

"We were sat here first?' Emelia speaks up.

"We wouldn't have come over if miss 'I cant open a door' didn't wave us over" Tommy sassed.

Yasmin raised an eyebrow, opening her mouth to argue back, but being interrupted by Emelia saying "She didn't wave you over, she waved at Toby" with a sassy tone, erupting the group into bickers while Yasmin continued to eat her food.