WELCOME TO BRIGHTON

"This train is approaching Brighton Central. If this is your stop; be mindful of the gap" The monotone voice of the train announcer rang through the speakers.

Emelia jolted up, checking she had all her belongings. She folded up her laptop charger and made sure everything was secure before heading towards the train doors. Her heart was beating at a million miles per hour; the ginger only just processing what was happening.

The trains wheels squeaked against the tracks as it came to a halt, the doors pushing open.

Carefully, Emelia pulled her suitcase off the train and onto the platform, moving to where she was far from the yellow safety line before pulling out her phone.

The Three Amigos (and emelia)

Wilby:
we're at the platform
hurry up

Bee Boy:
will says hurry up like she can control the train speed.

Simp:
Millie where are youuuuuu

Simpee:
just got off the train
holy shit are you impatient

Wilby:
a bunch of fans just approached us
leave the station and wait by the yellow VW

Simpee:
YELLOW VW??
WILL WHAT THE FUCK??
YOU HAVE SUCH A PUSSY CAR LOOL

Bee Boy:
I said that too !!!

Simp:
told you will

Wilby:
fuck off
hope ur not trashing my car <3

Simp:
that was gay
/lh

Simpee:
tommy how tf are <3's gay

Simp:
bc i said?

Emelia laughed at the boy, leaving the train station as Will had instructed. Looking back at the message, the ginger kept her eyes open for a yellow car with two children in.

She quickly raised onto her tiptoes, finally noticing the yellow cube and began waking towards it

Simpee:
eye spy with my little eye
a yellow cube with two children in

Emelia sent the messsage, watching how both Tommy and Tubbo's face lit up in a wave of excitement and confusion.

Sneakily, Emelia went round to the back of the car and tapped on the glass, watching how both the bus jumped at the noise.

Tubbo looked back first, his eyes lighting up when they met with Emelia's. The brunette eagerly tapped on Tommy's shoulder, alerting him of Emelias appearance.

Both of the seventeen year olds hopped out the car and into the car park, enveloping Emelia into a group hug. ( With Tommy towering over both Emelia and Tubbo)

"Welcome to Brighton" Will's voice was heard from behind the teenagers, the brunette not long after joining back into the group hug.