DOG WALKERS

yasMINE: dave misses you

you: I MISS MY BABY TOO

yasMINE: come walk the bitch with me <33

you: OFC GIVE ME 5 MINUTES

Emelia quickly pulled on a pair of Vans, grabbing her keys and handbag and rushing out the door to go meet Yasmin. "In a biz fuckers!" She called out to her family, the sound of her keys jingling as she locked the door to her house.

The ginger plugged in her headphones, playing a random ( skipabble) playlist on spotify, praying there were no ads while she sped towards her best friends estate.

When she arrived at Yasmins house, she could already hear Dave barking on the inside, his leash bashing against the door as Yasmin tried to walk him, calmly, out of the house.

"DAVE" Emelia squealed when she saw the dog, his ears perking up like satellite disks. "Hello babyyy" She cooed, scratching his favourite spots and giving him kisses.

The dog licked Emelia back in return, leaving the girls face covered in slobber.

"I'm here too Emmy" Yasmin said jokingly, her arms opening to bring Emelia into a hug. "Missed you"

"Missed you less" Emelia returned, her voice muffled from the hug.

The two girls took the dog on a walk down to the river. Dave barked at every living thing that went passed him, but was soon smothered in attention by strangers and random kids who had asked to stroke the fluffy dog.

Soon enough, the dog had began walking the girls as he chased a flock of birds.

"She's a runner she's a track star" Someone shouted at the girls, gaining their attention. Dave had come to a halt, his tongue hanging from his mouth and slobber going all over the place. Yasmin had walked over to the group, while Emelia snaped a photo of the cute mess of a dog.

"When bae still looks pretty after running a marathon" Emelia typed out and posted on her snap story, not long after following her best friend to the group.