SHOTGUN

Fitting everyone into the car was a struggle, with all three of the teenagers battling each other over shot gun.

"I'm so big and manly, there is no way that I am sitting in the backseat"

"That's because your a ridiculously tall string bean" Tubbo retorted, pushing Tommy out of the way of the car door.

"Tubbo move! I was sat on a train for hours the least you could do is let me sit in the front"

Tubbo laughed at the girl, quickly pulling open the car door and jumping into the seat, "Sorry Emmy" He smirked, buckling up his seatbelt.

With a huff, both Tommy and Emelia got into the back seats, the gingers luggage squeezed into the car boot, and soon enough the four were on their way to the AirBnB.

The car ride wasn't that long, but still long enough for an argument about aux and for Emelia to fall asleep against the glass.

Tommy, who had won aux by logging into everyone's spotify's and playing what he wanted, was blasting songs from LoveJoy, the blonde boy bopping and swinging his head as the three sung to the words. They passed the beach, and Tommy nudged Emelia awake so she could briefly see the sunset as they drove by.

"Millie, wake up" He prodded, tapping and wiggling the girl around. Soon enough, she was awake and staring out the window in awe.

"Holy shit this is pretty" She said, awestruck. "Will pull over" Emelia demanded, quickly taking off her seatbelt and getting out the car.

She hopped over a fence onto the beach, listening and taking in the sound of the waves, and hues of oranges, pinks and purples in the sky.

Her trip to Brighton started off strong, and peaceful...

"HELLO TIKTOK" Emelia heard Tommy scream from behind her, ruining the peaceful aura. "I am at the beach. But I think the sky is broken. Do women like sunsets? " He said close to the camera, flipping it around to show off the sunset.

After he was finished, Tommy uploaded his TikTok and began taking photos of the sunset. "Oi Millie come here" He yelled, summoning the girl over to take photos of him in the sun.

"Your so vain you know that?" She joked, taking photos of herself instead of Tommy, "Come back over here"

Silbur Woot

Come out w tub

K?

<Instagram>

TommyInnit.

•••

••

•••

••• liked by PrincessEmmy12 and 928,871tommyinnit: 🌅🕶

••
liked by PrincessEmmy12 and 928,871
tommyinnit: 🌅🕶

WilburSoot: Wow i wonder where that was?
     > tommyinnit: hmm yes i wonder

Tubbo_: Pretty:D
     >Tubbo_: Where was my photo?
     >TommyInnit: ha ha about that...
     >PrincessEmmy12: bet tubbos photo was better than tommy's. /lh

"Oi! Take that back Millie!" Tommy pouted

"Post a photo of Tubbo and I will."

"No" He smirked, pulling his phone back out. " Take it ba-"

Emelia had quickly grabbed the blondes phone, running back towards the car and into the front seat: sticking her tongue out at the boys mockingly, as they now had to sit in the back.

—-
I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE FOR THIS ONE LMAO SO TAKE IT AS IT IS.
i tried the whole other social media thingy and it's kind of cool? might do some more

anyways
love u all
~ teig <3