NIKI NIHACHU <3

The ring of a discord call echoed from Emelia's phone. Instantly, she pressed answer and was greeted by Niki's sweet voice.

"Hello Lia" She said, a smile evident in her voice.

"Haha hey Niki!!" Emelia replied, propping her phone up against the box. "What colour you dying your hair?"

Niki looked up from rummaging around a box in her bathroom, pulling out a pink carton and showing it to the ginger with a smile, "Pink!"

Emelia began to throw the clothes from her sisters box onto her bedroom floor, ready for her to sort through them. As she was doing that, between little conversation, Niki had finished mixing up the dye and was now sectioning her hair.

"How did you meet everyone?" Niki asked out of curiosity, brushing on the pink colour.

"We were at Thorpe Park, and my friend Yasmin was like 'airdrop everyone your snap'. And I mean she was like 'no balls' so i had to and then Tommy airdropped a photo back to us and yeah." Niki lightly laughed at their meeting. "But my gosh is that child a pussy!"

"How so?" She asked, still recovering from her laugh.

"HE WAS DIZZY AFTER THE MERRY-GO-ROUND!!" Emelia yelled.

"Carousel?"

"EMELIA QUIETEN DOWN" The gingers mum shouted up to her, causing both Emelia and Niki to break into giggles.

"Sorry mum!" She shouted down when going to get more coat hangers. "Oh my gosh Niki look at this dress!" Emelia squealed, holding up a yellow sundress to the camera.

"That dress is beautiful oh my gosh Lia!!" She replied with just as much energy.

After a while, Emelia had finally sorted through the clothes she wanted from her sisters box ; the items she wanted neatly hung in her wardrobe and the ones she didn't, folded up back in the box ready to go to a charity bin.

Niki's hair was looking brighter than ever, curled into little waves siting on her shoulders. The girls had been on call for hours, yet it felt like they were friends since they were children.

Emelia pulled her phone down, checking the time. "Holy shit Niki it's 1am." She yawned.

"Oh my gosh! Lia get to sleep!!" Niki pressed, wishing the girl goodnight and ending the call.

Emelia went to sleep easily, not noticing the spam of messages pinging underneath her pillow.