CALL YOU BACK

you: my fucking cousin just beat me in just dance.
you: fuming
you: how the fuck does a 10 year old beat a 17 year old in just dance.

Child: because ur shit.

you: 1v1 me rn in just dance.
you: get it on ur laptop rn and add me

Child: or you could come to nottingham and proper 1v1 me woman.

you: is that your way of asking me out?

Child: no.
Child: i am a haver of many, many wives.
Child: i know all the ways of asking out women.
Child: and that definitely ain't it.

you: shore
you: i'm bored

Child: hi bored.

you: ...
you: block button looking reeeeal cute rn

Child: like me.

you: like fuck.

Child: phone number rn.

you: 07369932689 (idk if that's a real number. bestie spammed key board and made it 11 numbers O.o)

incoming facetime from unknown number

Emelia looked at her phone and began to laugh. 'Is he serious?' she thought as she pressed the answer button.

"You fucking little shit thinking i don't look cute as fuck rn" Tommy's loud voice echoed through the phone. He was sat at a desk, his hair slightly messed up and peeking through a light blue hoodie. The seventeen year old pulled the sleeves into his hand and put his two fingers together, making the ' awe' emoji face.

Immediately, Emelia ended the call. ''Cringy fuck" she laughed out loud, re-calling the blonde.

"I hate you. I H-A-T-E Y-O-U." He yelled down the phone, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"No you don't, child. Stop lying to yourself."

"I-i- phaktnskejn" He sputtered, being lost for words. "That was rude man."

Emelia was about to reply when a twitch notification popped up on her phone. "Holy shit dream is live. Tommy you suck and all, but you don't suck enough for me to miss a dream stream." She spoke quickly, leaning over her bed to find her laptop.

"Erm ok?" Tommy responded, slightly confused.

"I'll call you afterwards" She promised.

But she didn't call him.

She fell asleep.

A dreamless sleep.

Which was ironic as she fell asleep to dream?

But Tommy waited. He waited for ages. Even postponed his own god dammed stream waiting for the ginger to call him back.

Yet she never did.

——-

lol wanted to add some spice
anyways ello u lot.
i ain't done one of these yet

how u finding it. idk i just write on here when i remember this book exists?

LOVE U ALL THO FR FR <33

remember to drink and eat something!!

teig <33