RUSH

Silbur Woot

Emmy
EMELIA
GET READY :)

will fuck kff it's 11am

did you just wake up..

no?

😐😑😐

yes..

idc
anyways
get ready!
we're going to the beach

who's we?

don't worry your little red-head about it

erm okay?

so
plan is
i'll come pick u up

nooo not the yellow car 😭

in 10 mins x

WILL
NO
WTF
read
WILL I CANT GET READY THAT QUICK
delivered
fucks sake your on the way aren't you.
delivered

Emelia quickly plugged in her phone, and hopped out of bed, making her way over to the wardrobe. She quickly picked out one of her swimsuits, which was red and white floral with an open back, and her favourite cream jeans paired with a sage green top.

The ginger rushed into the bathroom, washing her face and teeth, then getting dressed for the day. She quickly went back into her room and slipped on her favourite pair of vans and then grabbed her phone and hair-brush.

Silbur Woot

I'm downstairs.

FUCK

Meanwhile, at the kitchen table, Will and Tubbo were hunched over what seemed to be a laptop, whispering amongst each other and finalising the last few plans for their set up.

"Good morning Emelia" Tubbo smiled when he heard the girl pounding down the stairs.

"Morning big T" The ginger replied, walking over to the boys, "Hello Will" She said, a fake tone of annoyance laced in her voice.

Emelia pulled out one of the stools between Will and Tubbo, trying to peek at what was on the laptop. Slyly, Will closed the lid, ensuring that the ginger was unable to see any of their plan.

"When are we going then" Emelia asked, aimed at no one in particular. "Also where's Tommy? Isn't he coming?"

"Tommy's gone out with George and Jack, he will be back later" Tubbo answered.

"And not until you've eaten" Will added.

Emelia sighed and took a slice of toast from Tubbos plate and took a bite, watching the brunette sit there in shock. "I've eaten" She smiled cheekily, grabbing Will's car keys and heading for the door.

"You coming shit-heads?" Emelia yelled from the front garden.

"That's what she said!" Someone yelled back, setting the group into a fit of laughter as they set off for the "beach".

HELLO READERS
thank you all so much for reading, voting and commenting! it means a lot <3

you guys' comments are so funny and it's brilliant. i love it.

also thank you guys so much for 14K reads? erm what the fuckkk

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

-teig :]